View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid. Or not. Doesn't bother me either way. I like to think of myself as an apathetic misanthrope and curmudgeon and this is my unique take on the world.

My blog will be filled with the random thoughts and rantings I have throughout the day as well as Strife Farm happenings and other random things.

1. Staying Power

I know that a few days ago I said that things were going to change this year. I’m just so surprised with how quickly it has all happened. Different… Things have changed in a way different than I thought it would but I welcome the change. I love how unplanned things are. It reminds me of when I was young.

Right now I am sick to my stomach because I just spent an evening going over papers and making out the biggest check I’ve ever written. We signed all the papers and submitted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2009

My New Year’s Resolutions…

Are mine and mine alone. I hope that yours, private or otherwise, pan out for you in 2009. Each year is filled with possibilities. It is up to each of us to live in the moment, embrace change, and mold our lives into what we desire.

:bloom: LCS

Updated 01-01-2009 at 10:30 PM by LovelyStrife

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Under Pressure

Well, my day started off pretty normally. Then I got a phone call about a house that we really wanted to look at. We went there and… It’s amazing. It is a little small but it is otherwise absolutely prefect. It’s on the same block as my parents house (across the alley and down the block) so I know it’s a good neighborhood. It has a great back yard (very big and well kept) and the inside isn’t icky. Even the basement looks nice and doesn’t seem to have any flood damage. We might put an offer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Cool Cat

Work was pretty fast until Char told me that we didn’t have work on Wednesday & Thursday. I thought we only had Thursday off… How I found out is actually pretty funny. She came in and sighed and said that she was so happy that we had the next two days off. I said “I thought Brandy said we only had the 1st off.” And she said “Oh, I had better not be wrong!” and stormed out and looked at the e-mail with holidays that they sent out in 2007. Then we went over to Brandy said “You aren’t coming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Love Song

Today was such an unbearably long day. I fell asleep yesterday in the afternoon and woke up in the evening. I didn't want to; it just happened and it threw off my internal clock to the extreme. I ended up staying up until around 3 a.m. I think it was more than likely later, but I lost track of time after late night Jeopardy finished. I had to get up at 6 a.m. and get ready for work but I don't remember the actual waking up. I remember waking up at one point to check on my hedgehog after having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast