View RSS Feed

MissingNo.

1. Games of the future.... money pits.

Today I was interested in future Wii games. Not like I have the money at the moment. But I did find some cool ones that are on their way.

One is the new SvR 2009. For those of you who are fans of the previous SvRs, this one is sure to be awesome! Now we all know that the previous Wii SvR wasn't too exciting, and lacked a lot of things. 2009 however seems to have corrected the gameplay. Of course you can beat the out of your opponent and be exhausted in the end, but ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:35 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  2. Money does not grow on trees.

I received a call yesterday from Allison, my case rep for the accident I had in January (many of you have seen the pics in the archive). She is offering full bill payment plus $6500 for pain and suffering plus lost wages. This is of course unacceptable. Now I'm not being greedy here, but we will fight and fight hard. The max on the car owner's insurance is 25k. I don't want all of that, but I will fight for that amount in hopes of settling reasonably. So far I have not brought any lawyers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ranch and Random

hello again. I've been watching my Ranch again and have determined that yes, Pokemon location IS based off of its happiness level. Not only are Bane and Revan always near me but so are those Pokemon that were major parts of my team throughout the game. When I start Ranch, the same Pokes start running to me immediately. Its funny watching big ol Bane running through the crowd. He tends to trip and fall often. haha.

I don't really have much to say today. I do feel a little more ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:37 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  4. ummm....blog?

I've never done a blog before, so bear with me a bit.
    Ummm, I'm 20 and since I lost my job I haven't had much to do but play my new Wii. I have MarioKart and play it non-stop. Lately my goal has been to record a 2star or higher rating on each cycle. I've completed the 50cc, and am working on the 100cc. I've already completed 150cc gold trophies, but I wanted to improve my rating and get the 3star rating on wifi races. Speaking of online, I was getting quite close to 6000, but my friend ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678