View RSS Feed

A Farm of Pokers

1. Pokemon Mall Tour 2011 - Indianapolis, Indiana

As you're all fairly aware of by now, Taterbud and I traveled to Indianapolis this past weekend to check out the Mall Tour at Castleton Mall. Here's a video and some images to show our adventure. Also if you ever find your way to Indy, check out The Palomino downtown for an awesome experience. But be prepared to hand over your wallet after dinner.

Categories
    A Farm of Pokers
  2. PokeFarmers

A few of us got together this weekend to celebrate. Trombones13 and pikaluva13 both graduated from high school this year and Taterbud was invited to their graduation party. I was allowed to tag along. XD

So I left Friday night around 9 and headed off to Toledo to stay with Kate. Again I was locked in a cellar and tormented for hours by evil demons. After no sleep, obviously evil demons deprived me, I got up the next day and headed out with Kate on our way to Michigan. Wasn't ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:39 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    A Farm of Pokers
  3. New PF Poor Trader Badge?

A little idea I quickly cooked up while thinking of certain people who never seem to be able to pick up their reservations. I had thought of a couple of options:

1. The staff creates a locked and staff-updated thread containing the names of those members with PM'd complaints sent about them. Those members listed may not reserve or trade until they complete previous trades.

2. Not exactly ban them from trading, but letting others know that these members have issues ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:41 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    A Farm of Pokers
  4. One-On-One With: Bobreeder

MissingNo.: Hello Bobreeder
    MissingNo.: What is your real name?
    Thorstein Rian Julsrud: It's Thorstein Rian Julsrud, long after my viking heritage
    Thorstein Rian Julsrud: but most people call me Thor
    MissingNo.: In what country were you born?
    Thorstein Rian Julsrud: In Norway
    MissingNo.: What is your current nationality?
    Thorstein Rian Julsrud: Still norwegian, but my address is nowhere and everywhere right now, on a boat. Currently in Spain

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:41 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    A Farm of Pokers
  5. Nashville Pokemon Regional VGC Part III

Taterbud looking goofy.

This is about as close as we ever got.... *sigh* We were even eliminated before the first round began! haha.

Well it was an awesome trip, even if we didn't get to battle. They had the event during the same time as Nashville's big Country Music Festival. The entire city was ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:42 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    A Farm of Pokers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast