View RSS Feed

Gerard Butler who?

The REAL gamer.

1. Dear Nintendo

I am an adult consumer. I am a game lover. I am a Pokemon addict. I am not a fanboy, loyalist, or crazed idiot who will follow any trend. I am writing you today to inform you that I, representing many of your level-headed customers, am fed up with your inability to stay current in today's gaming world. I'm tired of the gimmicks. I'm tired of your company basing quality off of your insane sales figures. I'm tired of the low-end garbage you're feeding to your loyal fans in order to suck more ...

Updated 03-28-2011 at 05:38 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  2. 2011 Gaming Checklist

January
    18th - Mass Effect 2 [PS3 Release] [x]
    The once 360 exclusive series has finally come to PS3 with the re-release of Mass Effect 2. The RPG masterpiece and Game of the Year contender has been dramatically improved and enhanced using Mass Effect 3's game engine specifically for this PS3 release. ME2 is bundled with the Cerebus Add-On and Mass Effect 1 interactive digital comic to get you and your save data caught up on the series. To get a closer look, try the demo, free
    Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  3. LittleBigPlanet 2 Collector's Edition

Updated 01-18-2011 at 07:48 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  4. Unboxing Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition

Playing through some test courses. Looks awesome so far.

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:27 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Horse Possession Glitch

As angry as I was because of the events that led to this, it is actually quite easy to fix. Leave the Animus from the start screen and reenter.

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:27 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast