View RSS Feed

Bragging Rights

1. GAMESTP Shiny Entei

This guy was turning out to be quite frustrating. After about a week of SRing the heck out of it and not even getting close to something keepable, this little guy pops out. I sure hope something in B/W makes this guy usable..
    Categories
    Bragging Rights
  2. GAMESTP Shiny Raikou

After finally finishing with my Newmoon Darkrai last night I started SRing the GAMESTP Shiny Raikou on my Platinum and finished this morning:

SRing without having to battle and with a set nature makes things so much easier. I currently know for a fact that the Special Defense is 31, not sure on anything else. If something in B/W makes Raikou a viable mix-attacker, then this guy here will be all set!

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:16 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Bragging Rights
  3. Finally Caught Suicune!!

After two weeks of Soft Resetting this Suicune in Heart Gold I finally decided that this one was my keeper:

It Loves to eat so I know that the HP and Defense are 30's. Being Timid with those stats should make it an OU force in the future.

And the icing on the cake....... Its Hidden Power is Electric!

What you guys think?

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:17 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Bragging Rights
  4. Gone Platinum

Tonight I have finally done it! I got my first Platinum Trophy on the PS3! If you don't know what that is, its what you get for absolutely destroying a game. For most games, its near impossible. I'll have to admit, this one was pretty easy. I still haven't collected ALL the trophies, since some won't be available until the add-on comes out for the game later this month. What game you ask?

Borderlands - One of the greatest games on the PS3. I initially bought it as a filler ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:19 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Bragging Rights
  5. Oak's Letter Shaymin

Final specs on my Shaymin. After the trouble this one gave me, I was happy to stop SRing. It just kept seeding and kept healing, and it wouldn't stop! I was switching back and forth to cancel seeds for about 20 minutes in this one. But it all paid off as I finally got myself a keeper.

As you can see, it is Timid. It does have 31 in SpA, as it is Mischievous, don't know about the HP yet. ...

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:20 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Bragging Rights