View RSS Feed

On the back of a Wailmer

PFs own pirate (> ninjas)'s blog! Hey ho and a bottle of rum etc.

1. It's going to happen!

After 414 days on Leros, finally we are going to leave. This is what we've been looking forward to a long time now, and it's going to happen! Slightly mixed feelings with leaving a place you've stayed for this long, but ultimately the joy we feel about starting the adventure is stronger. Now we are going to get as close to Rhodes as we can before the dark comes, then we'll find a bay somewhere to lay by anchor. Then Rhodes, then Alexandria, then Crete/Malta, then the world
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New pics up

Check my photos to get an exclusive view of my cabin :O
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sail has arrived!

The sail is now on the same island as we are (at last), and we'll be setting out pretty soon (end of week is our goal, but we're notorious at not making deadlines >.> <.<). The boat is a royal mess, so we gotta get it sorted before we go out on the big blue sea. We haven't really decided if we're gonna go to Egypt, as people say it's boiling there, and none of us enjoy temperatures of >35 degrees Celsius, especially with the humidity you find close to sea... In any case, we're almost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How to get awesome in the Team Rocket Game

1. Make a sleeping schedule based on your Brave and Will recovery. This should be made so that you NEVER hit the max on Brave, which leads to more efficient leveling.

2. You cannot have a social life if you are to become a force to be reckoned with. Cancel this party and don't go to that birthday, as it takes away valuable Brave, which CANNOT happen.

3. Coffee is good for you, cutting down the amount of sleep needed for the first few days, giving you valuable extra ...

Updated 06-27-2009 at 07:26 AM by Bobreeder

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Team Rocket Game

It's great! Thanks much for this Steve I'm level 7 by now. The game has a lot of potential! I hope we can make it into something great, and get more PF members through it If anyone's not on there yet, you could go there through this link and sign up, giving me 2 crystals in the process:
    http://teamrocket.pokefarm.com/register.php?REF=21

In Promo Code, I don't think you need to say anything
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast