View RSS Feed

☻Cats gone wild☻

☻Cats gone wild☻

~~~~

1. Voting ~ Story Three

Voting ~ The Xand Gang Battle

"Guys, wait up!" A girl yelled, running toward the others. Her brown hair blowing in the dusty wind, she tried to wipe the sand from her hazel eyes.
    "C'mon, Heather! We can't keep waiting for you! Why didn't you go to gym class at school? We have to keep going or else we'll get captured!" A boy with short black hair reasoned. But a tall boy with blond hair turned to him.
    "We're in this together, Damian. If one of us

Updated 02-21-2010 at 06:34 PM by becnoir

Categories
    Blog Contests
  2. Voting ~ Story Two

Voting ~ Story Two

I was woken by the sound of cursing- heavy, drunken stuff. With a groan, I pulled myself out of bed and slammed the windows shut.

“Stupid Chatot,” I muttered under my breath. At least it had woken me up on time.

As I started to get dressed I could hear the bird cussing up a storm outside my window, wanting to get out of the rain. I yanked on a pair of clean jeans and opened the windows again.

“Alright, you stupid Chatot,

Updated 01-11-2010 at 08:31 PM by becnoir

Categories
    Blog Contests , pokemon
  3. Voting ~ Story One

Voting ~ The Dream of a Young Boy

Deep in the Lush Green Burubi Forest covered with trees all over and your eyes just see green from the trees and bright pink and yellow flowers. There stood a boy who went by the name of Joe. Joe was a nice boy. He was only 11 and he loved to play with all the Pokémon in the forest. There were Cherrim and Cherubi,Budew and Roselia,Bulbasaurs and Nidorans also there were Glameow too.

He loved to play with them all. Chasing Glameow around

Updated 01-11-2010 at 08:32 PM by becnoir

Categories
    Blog Contests , pokemon
  4. Voting time soon!

Tonight I will hold the voting because we only have two storys in and I know some people are working on their storys right now.

PL~
    Categories
    Blog Contests
  5. Storys due in by today!

Hey everyone. So far we have no storys in and tommorrow is the dead-line!

PL~
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast