View RSS Feed

pokemon

pokemon

1. Spring Break has started~

So, spring break started today. It goes onto next Sunday, but not this Sunday. I might go to New York over Spring Break too! I really want some PokeDolls. So, thats all for this blog!

See ya next time!

~PL
    Categories
    pokemon
  2. Voting ~ Story Two

Voting ~ Story Two

I was woken by the sound of cursing- heavy, drunken stuff. With a groan, I pulled myself out of bed and slammed the windows shut.

“Stupid Chatot,” I muttered under my breath. At least it had woken me up on time.

As I started to get dressed I could hear the bird cussing up a storm outside my window, wanting to get out of the rain. I yanked on a pair of clean jeans and opened the windows again.

“Alright, you stupid Chatot,

Updated 01-11-2010 at 08:31 PM by becnoir

Categories
    Blog Contests , pokemon
  3. Voting ~ Story One

Voting ~ The Dream of a Young Boy

Deep in the Lush Green Burubi Forest covered with trees all over and your eyes just see green from the trees and bright pink and yellow flowers. There stood a boy who went by the name of Joe. Joe was a nice boy. He was only 11 and he loved to play with all the Pokémon in the forest. There were Cherrim and Cherubi,Budew and Roselia,Bulbasaurs and Nidorans also there were Glameow too.

He loved to play with them all. Chasing Glameow around

Updated 01-11-2010 at 08:32 PM by becnoir

Categories
    Blog Contests , pokemon
  4. Story Contest Prize help!

Hi everyone! In my last blog I asked you what kind of contest I should do on my blog. I think I will do a story contest, but there is one problem.... I don't know what to give out as a prize! So I'm asking you to try to come up with prize ideas! Once I know what to give out as a prize I'll post the rules and start the contest.

Hope you come up with some great ideas!

~PL

Updated 01-02-2010 at 10:37 AM by becnoir

Categories
    ☻The Deep Sea Blog☻ News , Blog Contests , pokemon , pokefarm
  5. Happy New Year, Pokefarmers!

Happy New Years, Pokefarmers!
    How did you celebrate this New Years? I watched the ball drop and stayed up until 12:30 ish.... What keeped my up was the TV and my iTouch. It did get a little boring doing the same thing, but I did stay up! So Happy New Years!

Blog Contests!
    (maybe.....)
    Well I was thinking about doing some blog contests on my blog! If you have any ideas just comment of PM me about them. I was thinking of story contests where you would

Updated 01-02-2010 at 10:38 AM by becnoir

Categories
    ☻The Deep Sea Blog☻ News , Blog Contests , pokemon , pokefarm
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast