Blog Comments

Just watched the first 2 episodes. How many have been on so far. Im liking it
    I might start watching it. Is it that good? Ill have to catch up on Five Player or whatever. How many episodes have aired in the UK so far?
    Yes its just started airing in England
    Quote Originally Posted by cowmoo83
    Yeah! This is the show is way better than I thought it would be! I used to watch it on Wednesdays while I did my math homework...

Did it just start airing where you live?
    Glee is definitely one of my favorite new shows; I think the only one I prefer more is FlashForward. ^_^
    Yeah! This is the show is way better than I thought it would be! I used to watch it on Wednesdays while I did my math homework...

Did it just start airing while you live?
    Just the look. If you wanna get rid of the boring white, you can change the skin to the test green.
    xD wow...that's pretty punny Gwen...that's why you only stick to one anti-virus thing and don't download any others
    I had that virus.
    We ended up calling in an expert- the neighing noises that it would make when it detected a "Trojan" (har, har) were terrifying.
    People who like to make others buy new computers/get them fixed...Even if you like it or not, Computer Viruses stimulate the economy.
    I bet the answer to your question is computer hackers
    What Vista version (Like Home Premium/Home Basic/Ultimate),what browser and what anti-virus were you using...?

And did you get it fixed. If not try system restore if that still works. You may be able to get it to boot again.
    I mean, web browser.
    Windows Vista
    What browser are you using?
    Hope the surgery's a success. Also, my stepbrother also isn't a year old and he could walk too.. He's soooo cute. I stayed with him with my dad and stepmom over the summer.
    Wow, I think that's the most I've learned about you since I joined! I hope your surgeries go well. I'm sure you'll have lots of time for pokemon and other similar things while recuperating in the hospital.

I agree with Kay and Brady. We'll need updates, possibly pictures of this future puppy and WHOO snow day!

If I get the time over winter break, I'll breed you up a Chansey/Happiny to make you feel all better. XD
    Good luck for the op. Hope it all goes well and you are back walking fine after

Also my area had around the same of snow. It was the last day of school which got missed :P. Most schools in my area are shut.
    That is so nice the way your family will be taking care of you. And a great time to get a puppy! Keep us updated, please. Everything will be just great.
    That surgery seems pretty crazy.... O.O It'll all work out though!

Anyway enough bad stuff, SNOW DAY! I cant believe it my school is closed.... IT NEVER CLOSES! Mind you we do have 7 inches here xD Big snowball fight, might as well use my legs whilst I have them xD
    Lucky!!!

We haven't had any significant amounts of snowfall lately and it's really annoying! Well, enjoy your snowday!
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast