View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. If you'd like to read

As you may know, Revelp8 was given the scarlet H for being accused of using clones in his team. The pokemon that were in question were 3 pokemon he received from a friend on Smogon, they were in fact clones. He chose to use them in his gym team, which was a bad choice on his part, but a choice none the less.

This does not make him bad, it just means he made a wrong decision which we all have done before. No one is perfect and we all have made wrong decisions and can't or don't have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nashville, TN *continued*

So.. we get there, decide to follow these three guys into the Gaylord Opry building, cuz they look like um.. pokemon fans, hee hee, so we follow them in and get registered, pretty long line, but it went fairly quickly. When we got registered we got a pokemon as our register number, like I was Nuzleaf and Jesse was Makuhita.. I think, ha ha. So, we walk around for awhile and then come back and find out that neither one of us out of the 350+ were chosen for the random 100. :p So we get in line for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bored bored bored

Hee hee, so I got really bored tonight and ended up fake tattooing myself, ha ha.
    So far I have the following:
    Right Forearm: Absol
    Left Forearm: flower and Japanese symbol for love
    Right Calf: Roselia
    Right Ankle: Gorebyss
    Right Foot: Mudkip
    Left Ankle: Spoink

Hee hee, I was having way too much fun drawing them and then coloring them in, ha ha. I like the fake tatoo of Spoink on my ankle, it's really cute, hee hee, but I think if I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. In California!

Right now I'm having a blast with everyone in California, I'm here with Jimmy and we've been going to a couple of places and enjoying our birthdays. :) And at the moment we are at Cherise's home and I'm posting from her computer, hee hee, so cool! Ha ha, I needed a fix quickly for pokefarm and she was nice enough to let me on! :lol: So, anyways I'm having a great time here and really enjoying it thoroughly.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Support Pokefarm

So anyways, yeah, if you help support Pokefarm you will get the option of using this "Blog" thingy-ma-bobber and a couple of other nifty things too! For all Pokefarm has done for us, subscribing is hardly anything in comparison and I'm only happy to do so for this place. :)

Oh, and I'm not much for blogging, so ha ha, mine... if I actually do any, will be random and will most likely make no sense... just a forewarning. :wink:
    Categories
    Uncategorized