View RSS Feed

About Kay

Just basic stuff. If an entry describes who I am, what I do, etc.

1. Rebirth!

by , 01-23-2013 at 06:02 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Pokefarm has come back to life!!

I'm super excited to see so many familiar faces. I would check back on these forums from time to time, hoping to see some activity, and always going away disappointed. This site was like my little online home away from home all throughout college, really. So it's really awesome to see the gears turning again! I've missed you all!!

So I used to blog about a bunch of random junk; I basically used the blogs here as my own personal diary. ...
    Categories
    About Kay , Pokemon stuff
  2. Lack of contribution

by , 11-09-2010 at 06:19 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I feel badly! I miss all you guys. I just have been so swamped that I have barely had time to glance at these here forums. I come back and WOAH have there been changes made!!! I don't even understand them! But I'm excited to learn about them.

Sooo a lot has been going on with me lately. My musical was a great success, we had brilliant reviews. We're even recording a professional soundtrack - it's so weird to hear my singing recorded! I have posted a small album of some pics. ...
  3. Thespian

by , 09-07-2010 at 12:01 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So the theatre I've been volunteering with since I moved here last year - the one I was ensemble for Rocky Horror a year ago - is having its yearly musical again. Now I've been helping behind the scenes with every play so far since then, some in bigger ways than others, such as when I stage managed, or how right now I'm assistant directing Philadelphia Story. But this one, I wanted to be in the ensemble again like in Rocky Horror. To me, there was just something cool about being in the ensemble ...

Updated 09-07-2010 at 12:11 PM by Kay

Categories
    About Kay , Other
  4. Moving moving moving!

by , 08-24-2010 at 05:08 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I got my own apartment! I have been calling this place for months now, waiting for an availability to open up. One finally did, and I snatched it up before someone else could! The price is incredible, though the rules are going to be a bit to put up with. Stuff like no non-family over night visitors, no large groups of company, stuff like that. Landlady herself said to me, "It's like you're moving into an old folks' home." Honestly it's not legal for them to put those rules into ...
    Categories
    About Kay
  5. the surgery approacheth

by , 06-24-2010 at 04:21 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    It's been a pretty good summer so far.

After the last play I was involved with - the one I was stage managing - I decided to take a break from theatre. I'll be assistant directing one in August/September and then immediately jumping into a musical (performing in that one) so I'll be requesting a lot of scheduling compromises at work for that, so I decided I better not do the one that's happening now.

And then the new studio building is still being renovated, so no ...
    Categories
    About Kay , Other
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast