View RSS Feed

Other games

If I talk about some other video game or trading card game in detail.

1. Android: Netrunner

by , 02-03-2013 at 12:03 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So since I do have a blog but I don't want to continue in the same vein as I used to, plus the fact that I don't have any of the new Pokemon games - I was trying to come up with something I could in fact blog about.

So.........

Anyone play Android: Netrunner?? If so, I'd love you play against you over the internet!

If not, I highly recommend you check it out. It's probably one of the most fun games I've played since Pokemon.

It's a Living ...
    Categories
    Other games
  2. Lack of contribution

by , 11-09-2010 at 06:19 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I feel badly! I miss all you guys. I just have been so swamped that I have barely had time to glance at these here forums. I come back and WOAH have there been changes made!!! I don't even understand them! But I'm excited to learn about them.

Sooo a lot has been going on with me lately. My musical was a great success, we had brilliant reviews. We're even recording a professional soundtrack - it's so weird to hear my singing recorded! I have posted a small album of some pics. ...
  3. AC:CF tips

by , 01-23-2009 at 12:59 AM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I just wanted to share some cool stuff I figured out for Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Want fruits and/or clothes? Send the animals in your town a short letter with a gift attached (any gift, shells or fruit or whatever will do, better to be cheap here so as to not waste moolah). Do be sure to include certain "key words" that enable your animal friends to "understand" the letter or else you will get no gift and a letter that says thanks but your letter was weird. ...
    Categories
    Other games
  4. Weekend at home - Long boring post!

by , 09-22-2008 at 01:15 AM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Warning - this is my blog! Blog = online journal, uesd in any way you see fit. Therefore, those of you who dislike "diary-like entries" in weblogs better scoot because here comes one.

I got enough work done on Friday (in studio from 10am-10pm with only a couple breaks in the computer lab, haha) that I figured I could spare a couple days and visit with my family. Yay!

I made the hour drive home Saturday morning and got there just in ...
    Categories
    About Kay , Other , Other games