View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Holy karp, it's the holidays again

by , 12-23-2010 at 01:26 AM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    And I'm not ready!!!

I was so close to being ready early for once, and then what happens? I get sick. Again. I can't remember the last Christmas I didn't get sick! Argh. At least I'm *almost* ready. Today I am still pretty sick but well enough that I can get my last bits of shopping and shipping done, at least I hope. Gonna try, anyway!

My family arrived in town today. They stopped at my grandmother's for lunch but are now on their way to come see me. When ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I like being busy but this is ri-donk-ulous

by , 09-17-2010 at 05:13 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Holy karp.

I am going insane.

This is how my days have been:
    I get up at 4:30 so I can work till 2, then I get off and go right to the theatre to do things for Philadelphia Story (like paint the set or print programs, etc.), then I have rehearsal (or actually starting tonight, performances) for Philadelphia Story till 9:30, then I have rehearsal for Forbidden Planet till midnight, then I go home and go to bed and it starts all over.

On top of that, my ...

Updated 01-23-2013 at 05:19 PM by Kay

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. not so drug-addled post

by , 07-07-2010 at 03:40 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Surgery went just fine.

They didn't put me all the way under so I'm a lot less sick than past surgeries. However, the pain medicine really throws me for a loop. I don't understand the people that like this feeling. Ugh. But it's wearing off right now as I'm coming up on time for another dose, so I don't think the effects are going to come through in this post (sorry Steve!).

I tried to stay up and watch the surgery, but even though they didn't put me under, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. :(

by , 07-06-2010 at 11:28 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Surgery in 7 hours! Ack!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Scream

by , 05-24-2010 at 09:31 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    You know the phrase, "So upset I could scream?"
    I'm so upset I DID scream.

I've been having the worst luck when it comes to studio.

So not only is the studio freaking CLOSING for Palkia-knows-how-long, but even while the studio HAS been open, I feel like I've accomplished little to nothing.

I bought this clay at the beginning of my time in the studio. It was a white stoneware specifically for the high temperature I was firing to. ...

Updated 05-24-2010 at 09:34 PM by Kay

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast