Blog Comments

So if you start with Mudkip you can't catch Kyogre?
    I think the hardest part is planning for which Pokemon to use.
    When the Gen IV challenge was first brought up (well before the current discussions), I tried doing one on a spare Diamond cartridge.

All I can say is that the type restriction is tough! Good luck :d
    I have seen some of the hacks but it's mostly just proof of concept at this point.
    You should definitely get some of the hacks for the Kinect, that's the best part!!! I don't want one for the games, I want one for it's open-source-awesomeness...
    I was looking into something called Living Avatar but I'm not sure how will it will work with VB4.
    *wants custom avatar by paying with pokebucks*
    Sweet! Thanks a lot Steve!
    Great, although I guess I can't expect my egg recieved now to become a Cyndaquil or Totodile.. ..But a Squirtle would bec awesome
    You can earn credits quickly just be being active on the forum.
    Thanks Steve! Now I actually have a chance for my second egg....I can buy one
    Thanks Steve! Hope we can get 100% soon!
    This is fantastic news, thanks for the cool feature
    That sucks to hear. I went through one of those the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009. It was hard at first, and I don't know if you ever truly get over it. I mean my ex-wife and I were together 12 years, that is a bit of history you just don't forget right away. However in my case I believe it was for the best. I don't know all your details and won't dig into it, but I have truly been happier this last year.
    Oof. This may sound naive, but I hope everything works out in the end.
    Those are the wrong ones. I'm looking for the Pokemon Center ones.
    No kidding; when I was looking for Vaporeon, I came across numerous auctions at Buy it Now for about $40+, but with a P+P price WAY too outlandish for anyone to consider. Even someone who was adamant about getting a Vaporeon plush.

But in a funny little twist, Rolytic actually linked to the store I bought Vaporeon from... and should they hold onto their stock, I'll be going for the rest, too. I think Hardrock-Pokemon is about as cheap as you'll be able to get, unless these will suffice: [ Link ]
    As far as I can tell, they only have Glaceon (on the page I've linked you to at $24.95) and Shaymin Sky Forme (a page or two on); I couldn't find Leafeon and Shaymin Land Forme is on Pre-order Only, for being out of stock.
    eBay is way too pricey.
    I don't know how pricey you want to go, but eBay's a good bet. Search for Japanese Leafeon Plush and one of the first one's there is one. They also have glaceon too. [Link]
    http://wiki.phoenixlabs.org/wiki/How..._IP_address%3F
    This should be of help I think this is what Steve is talking about at least <.<
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast