View RSS Feed

Denkou Blog

Drawer

1. disorginized

This morning i forgot my binder at school and i need it because my parents has to sign something! Luckily my teacher said its not due till tuesday whew.ow i was trying to figure out a team.Well if i get a platinum.IN language arts man it was to annoying i do anything to get a different laguage arts teacher.

At gym i thought my arms were going to break off!IT was rainig outside so i had to play crab soccer.The last match was my match it took a long time.But the good part ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bad day

today i having a bad ! yesterday i was crying because i lost all my fusions all because of my dad but he just keep blaming on me! about 90 OF MY FUSIONS ARE GONE! i want to break something so bad (grhhhh) ! and i am still mad! i am not gonna get over this till i get all freaking fusions back!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i am so mad!

there is nothing that can stop me To be MAD!
    I WANT TO CRY MORE!I WAS MAKING A PROJECT AND BOOM! MY DAD ERASED IT!WHY????????????????? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. week of today

wow i actually won.......
    well the only reason i wanted to blog is to let all the others to enjoy reading.yesterday in school at gym i i had to run a mile... whew!
    and then ihad option day it was cool well exept for the part i had to go in the boys locker room! when i got into language arts class i had to do alot of work.

today i woke up and got on here right away i watch on t.v that may came back at sinnoh woots!After i saw ash lost i felt bad.but it was cool ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233