Page 1 of 173 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: IV Battles

Credits

Arrow IV Battles

There are a handful of hardcore breeders here who breed specific pokemon looking for certain high IV's. Although most breeders use rare candies to complete this task, a far more efficient way is to IV Battle.

IV Battles are battles in which 2 people bring freshly hatched pokemon into the battle, record their stats on the first round (later to be calculated for their IVs) and then Run. This way you may obtain the IVs for your pokemon a lot faster and without the use of rare candies.

So this thread is for people who wish to IV Battle. If you need to IV Battle, make a post here so you can arrange a time with someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I need an IV battler for one round ASAP. Any takers?
    Last edited by celph77; 05-01-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks to PokemasterSD for the sig!!!

Credits

bump bump bump!!

Credits
    Blog Entries

celph are you still playing with yourself in Wi-Fi? I can do a one round IV if you want.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I love IV Battles. We are all winners.

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    celph are you still playing with yourself in Wi-Fi? I can do a one round IV if you want.
    Lol...don't ever put those words together in that arrangement ever again....lol...>.<

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celph77 View Post
    Lol...don't ever put those words together in that arrangement ever again....lol...>.<
    I could not resist.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Eeeew... Men can be so nasty sometimes. And to think cyndaman was complaining about talk of drugs earlier (which, for the umpteenth time, Andy brought up --- not me! XD). Sheesh... I'm 17 but still a minor, you know. Talk about severe brain damage. Lol XD
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Eeeew... Men can be so nasty sometimes. And to think cyndaman was complaining about talk of drugs earlier (which, for the umpteenth time, Andy brought up --- not me! XD). Sheesh... I'm 17 but still a minor, you know. Talk about severe brain damage. Lol XD
    All I asked was if he was still playing with himself in Wi-Fi. He asked a few times if anyone wanted to IV Battle. I figured no one replied so he must be by himself in Wi-Fi.
    [JOKE]We mature adults don't make everything dirty, but odd how the young ones do.[/JOKE]

I seriously meant it as innocently as it could be taken. I walk into the room sometimes to check on my son and ask him who he is playing with and he replies, "I am playing with myself". I think it is the Beavis and Butthead thinking of all teenagers heh heh he said Butt.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    All I asked was if he was still playing with himself in Wi-Fi. He asked a few times if anyone wanted to IV Battle. I figured no one replied so he must be by himself in Wi-Fi.
    [JOKE]We mature adults don't make everything dirty, but odd how the young ones do.[/JOKE]

I seriously meant it as innocently as it could be taken. I walk into the room sometimes to check on my son and ask him who he is playing with and he replies, "I am playing with myself". I think it is the Beavis and Butthead thinking of all teenagers heh heh he said Butt.
    I know you didn't mean to. Lol XD But orange boy here... *points dramatically while donning on a serious face* YOU........

XD
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Credits
    Blog Entries

Anyone up for an IV Battle? I have about 60 Pokemon I would like to do and about 36 out of the 60 I reahly want to do. If you have less Pokemon you want to check out t`at is fine. I can do less Pokemon and just chip away at my list until it is finished.