Thread: - Custom Avatar Contest -

PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Talking - Custom Avatar Contest -

Hello fellow Pokefarmers!

As many of you may know I have been creating custom avatars for a couple months now. Ever since I gave Nana Nettie the first custom avatar I have had numerous requests from other members.

Until now I have kindly told everyone that I was unable to take requests for the simple fact that it takes me awhile to make these avatars and I didn’t want a long list of disgruntled members waiting for me to create an avatar for them. I also didn’t want to feel rushed and have my art suffer from the pressure of getting the avatars done quickly. Some avatars have only taken a week or two; while others have taken a month and a half…it just depends.

Sooooo….I have decided to start a contest where I will create a custom icon for one member each month or so. I will drawing the first winning name on November 1st., so if you would like to enter the contest please read the contest rules below so you can enter before November!

- Contest Rules -

Become a Pokefarm Supporter.

What! Why?

• Well first off if you are a Pokefarm supporter you will have the ability to upload your own avatar without having to bug our busy Mods and Administrators to try and change it for you.

• Also it will tell me that you are committed to this forum and that I’m not dedicating a good chunk of my time on a person that will disappear from the farm anytime soon.

• Finally it’s for a good cause. This site have given so many of us so much enjoyment that $30 seems like a small price to pay for the up to date news, good company, great battles, education resources, fun contests, and so much more! Plus all the nice features that you get when you support the farm.

PM me to let me know you want to enter the contest.

• Just because you support the farm does not mean you are automatically entered…you may like your avatar just the way it is and don’t want me to make you one.

Fill out & return the Avatar Contest Questionnaire.

• After I have received your PM I will send you a short questionnaire to fill out and return to me.

• Hopefully the questions will give me enough information for me to make a fun & unique avatar just for you!

Also!

• If you are already a Pokefarm Supporter you can skip that part and go straight to PMing me.

• Just so everybody knows once you enter the contest your name stays in the pot until it gets pulled out!

*I will keep this thread closed for the time being so people will be encouraged to PM me*

Last edited by toys4life; 10-03-2008 at 03:08 PM.
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Mid Month Update!

I figured I would update everyone and let you all know that we have 2 people entered in this months Avatar Contest so far.

- November Avatar Hopefuls -

Trudyl33
    Kay

For all of you that would still like to enter it's not to late! You have until 11:59pm EST on October 31st to PM me your request and to return the questionnaire that I send you...

Good luck to all that enter this month!!!
    Last edited by toys4life; 10-29-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default 2 Days Left!!!

Just wanted to leave a last minute update to let you all know that we have 4 people entered in this months Avatar Contest with only 2 days left!

- November Avatar Hopefuls -
    For all of you that would still like to enter it's STILL not to late! You have until 11:59pm EST on October 31st to PM me your request and to return the questionnaire that I send you...

If you can't enter this month have no fear, the next contest will begin on November 1st!!!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default November Winner Picked!

Hello everyone!

I just have a short update for you all

...The first Custom Avatar Contest is over and we have a winner!!!!

....BUT everyone that entered the contest said that they would prefer the announcement to be surprise until the avatar is completed.

... soooooo the 4 members that entered will have to wait a little longer to see who won.

For all the rest of you it's a new month and anyone that is a Pokefarm Supporter is welcome to enter if they would like to have their name put in the drawing for next month!

Thanks!
    -Toys4life

Credits
    Blog Entries

Talking November Winner Announced!

I know all of you have been waiting patiently...BUT WAIT NO MORE!!!

Your Custom Avatar Contest winner for November is...

I hope that Trudyl33 enjoys her little "Hippie-Chic"

I want to thank all those that entered in last month's contest! I also want to remind those of you that entered that once you enter this contest your in it until you win it!

For all the rest of you the next drawing for an avatar will be on December 1st so it's not to late to enter the contest. Once you've become a Pokefarm Supporter just PM me and let me know that you want to be in the drawing!

Thanks!
    -Toys4life

- December Avatar Hopefuls -

Kay
    plusletrainer
    HMTKSteve
    KitsuneGin

Credits
    Blog Entries

Hello everyone!

I have another short update...

...The 2nd Custom Avatar Contest is over and we have a winner!!!!

....BUT this time I'm GOING to let you all in on who won before the avatar is completed. This month we had 5 members in the drawing including Kay, plusletrainer, HMTKSteve, KitsuneGin, and LovelyStrife, who entered before the deadline.

This months winner is...
    HMTKSteve

Congratulations HMTKSteve, I will try and get your avatar done as soon as I can!

Thanks again to everyone that entered!

-Toys4life

- January Avatar Hopefuls -

Kay
    plusletrainer
    KitsuneGin
    LovelyStrife

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I can't wait to see what I get!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to say that due to the holidays, school, my job, and other outside factors Steve's icon is yet to be finished. Don't worry Steve I will get it done…just not on time.

Also as of today my contest is on hold until further notice. I have a lot of stuff going on outside of the farm that are monopolizing my time unfortunately. As soon as things settle down I will start the contest back up and make up for the time the contest is down.

T4L