Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tesla Coil

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default The Tesla Coil

Chat, Discuss or stare in awe under the amazing electrical apparatus that is the Tesla Coil.
    Swears make baby Bonsly cry.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaTesla View Post
    Chat, Discuss or stare in awe under the amazing electrical apparatus that is the Tesla Coil.
    I like Tesla's Earthquake machine better. Oh wait that would be a bad thing in your gym.

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

That was indeed a quality device! Interesting how he was master of Both electricity and vibration. Hmmmm.

Credits
    Blog Entries

That was indeed a quality device! Interesting how he was master of Both electricity and vibration. Hmmmm.
    I just thought it was awesome how a little vibration that would not even harm a baby would break steel.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Kiwi's Avatar
    Credits

I orefer the tesla coil. I'm not sure about other places, but the Science Centre here in SIngapore has a tesla coil and the show is AWESOME! at the end they have a hydrogen balloon that gets zapped and blows up! I thought singapore was a safe place before i went there...

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Hayley has been holding more and more of my good pokemon hostage. I just hope she doesn't want my gym team next.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have got to grumble about the unreal haxes in our battle. Frozen Sweeper? 5 Attacks missing? Critical hit on Zong? Jeez it was really stacked against me today
    --

Credits
    Blog Entries

I get tired of the word HAX when talking about items. Some people have deemed certain items HAX because they are not skill related but luck.

Couldn't you say the same for moves with low accuracy? If it has 85% chance to hit and can potentially OHKO your opponent, was that not luck when it hits and not skill?

Any item could in fact be deemed a HAX since you cannot control that effect. It is the skill of the trainer that decided which item to use on which Pokémon.

Not attacking you, but the term HAX Item.

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Salamence has a 400% weakness to ice. Your attack Draco Meteor has 90% accuracy, my pokemon had brightness powder attached hence the constant missed attacks.

The freezing of your next pokemon solid was pure dumb luck.

Missing attacks Lax incense on another of my pokes lowers opponents accuracy. It's how UU can possibly survive against OU's.

The critical hits especially against Zong. I have to say that had me dumb founded.

What can I say I guess it was my lucky day!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Salamence has a 400% weakness to ice. Your attack Draco Meteor has 90% accuracy, my pokemon had brightness powder attached hence the constant missed attacks.

The freezing of your next pokemon solid was pure dumb luck.

Missing attacks Lax incense on another of my pokes lowers opponents accuracy. It's how UU can possibly survive against OU's.

The critical hits especially against Zong. I have to say that had me dumb founded.

What can I say I guess it was my lucky day!
    That is another point to the whole HAX item thing. If Bright Powder raises evasion 10% and Ice Beam has a 10% chance of Freezing, where is the 10% freezing skill and the evasion is HAX?

Well that is kinda not the same since evasion 10% is constant, but so in the Zoom Scope and accuracy +20%.

Quick Claw 20% chance to go first, but is a HAX item, Body Slam 30% chance to Paralyze, but is skill?

Sorry for ranting, but I don't see how certain items are labeled HAX and cheapen your usage of them. About 95% of Pokémon are geared to use Leftovers, so the field gets even more narrow if you are not allowed to use items deemed as HAX.