Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Darkrai

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Fautor Animus's Avatar
    Credits

This is why Darkrai needs Snatch.
    It actually has no relevance, but a darkrai with snatch could definately mess around with a lot of heads.
    You could baton pass block/mean look onto it, and then go with a dark void +nightmare +calm mind (for setting up reasons)
    yes, i just laid out a tanky darkrai!
    New FC: 0603 2137 6020 - Look familiar? Yah, it's puffdaddy's, who is also my brother. I assure you, i will only be using my own pokemon.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Guilo's Avatar
    Credits

Well, my Darkrai is almost level 93, and is about to learn Dark Pulse. He currently has Roar of Time/Spacial Rend/Dark Void/Dream Eater. I was thinking I should get rid of RoT, but I'm hesitant to get rid of it because only event Darkrai can get it.

What do you guys think I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    "I spam spambaskets bespam it spams you the aspammity to spam spamone a spam of spam withspam spampearing spamsane. Spam, if spamone spam spammed you a spample you'd spam like 'Spam? Spam the spam is spam?', spam if it's spam in a spambasket you're like 'Spam is spam!.'" - Spametri Spamtin

It's hard to spamderspam and spamprehend what spammers spam when they're spammin'.

Retired Icicle Gym Leader Array FatherGoblin's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Yes, get rid of Roar Of Time.

Spacial Rend may not be as powerful, but if you cast Spacial Rend two turns in a row, it will do more than one Roar of Time would have.

I also like Dream Eater, which some people have debated a lot here.

Reason is: in Uber battles, its very common for wall pokemon to take advantage of Rest + Sleep Talk. So make your opponent pay for putting their own pokemon to sleep.
    Wii Mario Kart FC: Father 3909 7913 6300
    Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 2278 2548 0517

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Guilo's Avatar
    Credits

Ok, I'll get rid of it then. I know that Spacial Rend is a better move for most situations, I was just hesitant to get rid of RoT because it's an event move... and for some reason I've always liked it... I'm not sure if it's because it's Dialga's signature move, or because it's abbreviation is RoT.

I like Dream Eater too, I use a Life Orb on my Darkrai, so getting back health, even just once, can be really useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    "I spam spambaskets bespam it spams you the aspammity to spam spamone a spam of spam withspam spampearing spamsane. Spam, if spamone spam spammed you a spample you'd spam like 'Spam? Spam the spam is spam?', spam if it's spam in a spambasket you're like 'Spam is spam!.'" - Spametri Spamtin

It's hard to spamderspam and spamprehend what spammers spam when they're spammin'.