Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiny Therapy (lol XD)

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgatani View Post
    Hehe.. yep, my favorite trick: Send in Kricketune then use a Net Ball on Ditto :P
    I used Quick Balls. They actually look pretty sweet on something so blue.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyeatsfood
    edit: for anyone chaining dittos, when you do find a shiny ditto, send in a caterpie or magikarp so it will transform into one of those. from my experiences, it will take on the catch rate of the pokemon it transforms into.
    That's such a long process... o_o Yet I never thought of it. XD Thanks

EDIT AGAIN: Actually... *points to Shroomish event by TheTaterTot* Yes, Breloom can learn False Swipe. XD (Thanks to Tani for pointing this out. =D) So yeah, you can add False Swipe if it helps. =D
    Last edited by Nak; 04-03-2008 at 09:17 AM.
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    I used Quick Balls. They actually look pretty sweet on something so blue.
    i usually use premier balls on the shinys i catch. it makes them feel even more valuable.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array dan the man's Avatar
    Credits

well I thought I would check this thread out, looks pretty cool

I have written my own shiny chaining guide, its on my website from my profile, I guess if anyone wants to look at it(constructive criticism is welcome)

lol you definitely know when theres a shiny patch, because your heart drops 5 inches and you get sweaty, kind of like seeing true lovehaha
    and then your brain unplugs and you do stupid things, like run into one the was touching you or one by a wall or anything
    lol

omg where to begin on failed chains!?lol just today I've failed a solrock, a meditite, 2 sneasel, and 2 ralts
    lol oh well*goes off to chain more ralts*
    Holy (apparently censored ) Batman! Pokefarm got a makeover! And it looks hot!

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I actually have a Banette bred specifically for theft. With frisk you know if the wild pokemon has anything, then I just use thief.

Linoone level 100 just for pick up. All I ever seem to get are dusk stones. Go figure.

In my first attempt to chain ditto I caught a regular ditto with some magic ditto powder. Still trying. It's very frustrating to get a chain to 16 only to have it break.

In terms of catching I have always had great success with quick balls and dusk balls. (Since I play mostly at night.) If its a keeper I switch in my ghastly with hypnosis and meanlook. As long as you have enough pokeballs there is no need to risk weakening wild pokemon.

*side note*
    Is it possible to even breed dittos? Or are they a wild thing only?
    Swears make baby Bonsly cry.

Credits

Oh, I'll have to try that banette trickthanks

*answer to side note* ditto are only a wild thing, or migration from fire red or leaf green

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man View Post
    Oh, I'll have to try that banette trickthanks
    The banette trick is how I got my thick club chaining cubone.
    Swears make baby Bonsly cry.

Credits
    Blog Entries

well I thought I would check this thread out, looks pretty cool

I have written my own shiny chaining guide, its on my website from my profile, I guess if anyone wants to look at it(constructive criticism is welcome)

lol you definitely know when theres a shiny patch, because your heart drops 5 inches and you get sweaty, kind of like seeing true lovehaha
    and then your brain unplugs and you do stupid things, like run into one the was touching you or one by a wall or anything
    lol

omg where to begin on failed chains!?lol just today I've failed a solrock, a meditite, 2 sneasel, and 2 ralts
    lol oh well*goes off to chain more ralts*
    Thanks! =D And what a cute description of your feelings. XD I'll check out your site when I get home. ^_^

@ NTesla: You can only catch Ditto in the wild.

@ Timmy: You and Shiny Lucario both. XP I use it sometimes. I'm too lazy to restock on them. XD
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Credits

lol I was just wondering this, I guess I'll just stick it along here since its kind of about shiny pokemon, but how do you get the title "shiny pokemon hunter" under your name? What are the qualifications? Is it just that someone sees your talent and makes you shiny hunter?

p.s. my shiny team is almost complete!and they all have me as the original trainer

Credits
    Blog Entries

lol I was just wondering this, I guess I'll just stick it along here since its kind of about shiny pokemon, but how do you get the title "shiny pokemon hunter" under your name? What are the qualifications? Is it just that someone sees your talent and makes you shiny hunter?

p.s. my shiny team is almost complete!and they all have me as the original trainer
    Taterbud and Shiny Lucario are the only two with this title; it's because they have shiny giveaway games and they chain shinies up the wazoo.

Credits

lol but I think Nak is also shiny hunter too but it won't fit because Fen gym leader is more imortant.?
    lol oh well...a shiny give away game is a good idea though...
    but all the good ideas have been taken...I'll ask my sister she's really creative...

[edit]okay I have a little problem with ralts. Can someone tell me why all my chains are breaking at 13-15? I'm doing everything right, going to patches that are 4 rings away but I think I would have a better chance at winnning the lottery and getting struck by lightning on the way to collect the money right after breeding out a perfect IV'd pokemon that is also shiny than getting a ralts chain above 15
    HELP!!!
    Last edited by dan the man; 04-03-2008 at 01:38 PM.