Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual Value Reference Sheet

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jhamin View Post
    How were you calculating the IVs? There shouldn't be that much swing with those IVs.
    well, i did an level 100 battle. took the summary, plugged them in the IV calculator from Serebeii.

This Jolly is thoroughly cunning. so it puzzles me, why it has more stats on speed.

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by razorbeam View Post
    well, i did an level 100 battle. took the summary, plugged them in the IV calculator from Serebeii.

This Jolly is thoroughly cunning. so it puzzles me, why it has more stats on speed.
    More stats or more IVs in Speed? Stats can be a little higher in Speed due to the Jolly nature, but that does not mean the IVs are higher.

Credits

meaning, if i EV train a Jolly with only 21 IV in speed , would it be faster than if i EV train an Adamant with 31 IV in speed?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by razorbeam View Post
    meaning, if i EV train a Jolly with only 21 IV in speed , would it be faster than if i EV train an Adamant with 31 IV in speed?
    That may balance out, I would have to do some math, but a Pokemon with 31 SPD IV and a Speed reducing nature, would always be lower then a Pokemon with a speed boosting nature and 21 IVs. In theory I mean, I would have to crunch numbers again he-he.

Credits

LOL, sorry, this was really bothering me last night. it was like, why can't i just have a Jolly with an alert to sound baby. then i dont have to bother everybody. thanks to all of you who help. much appreciated.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Updated the IV reference chart. On the lines for 4 - 29 range I had 4, 6, 14, 19, 24, 29 and it should have been 4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29.

Also I am still testing to make sure all the phrases and IVs are correct. I have about 270 Pokemon to test yet, but I need to farm more berries to ensure that all their EVs are gone.

I just added something to my website that should help alot of people out.

I saw some comments on wanting to know how I kept track of my EVs while training. This is the exact sheet I use, but in Excel I have it edited to print out on one page. EV Checklist Template. It shows my lines 1-26 and boxes 1-10 with the 26 line only having 2 boxes to make a total of 252 boxes that equal 252 EVs. Also remember, for some reason I cannot get Excel sheets to function the way I want them to in HTM format and sometimes all the lines don't show up, so just hit refresh and the lines should appear.

Also my main section of the webpage is linked to my banner below. I hope this works out. I am going to someday rewrite the entire site and try to get it into one working project. I just have not worked on HTML since my son was born and I did a webpage to show my long distant family members his photos to.

Putting young whipper snappers into place since 1882. Array belnumcree's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

This method will work a whole lot better tha the one I was using before.
    Extremely ancient and decrepit retired Boulder Gym Leader....Thanks Vis for the new card. *looks at new user title* Stay off my lawn

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belnumcree View Post
    This method will work a whole lot better tha the one I was using before.
    I hope it helps. I noticed when people asked and I said my method it only lead to more questions. I was not sure how to explain it so I thought why not show it. If I could only figure out how to get Excel to work right when I make it a webpage. The lines vanish sometimes and need refreshed and the printing function does not work the way it does in my excel sheet. In my excel sheet I can get all 4 tables to print off on one page. I use the blue line under the EV Training line to write down what I am training and the white areas to write little notes. Not high tech, but works great for me to keep track of my EVs.

Putting young whipper snappers into place since 1882. Array belnumcree's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

IDK I usually just upload the excel file then link to it. IE then opens it up, I've never experimented with it though.
    Extremely ancient and decrepit retired Boulder Gym Leader....Thanks Vis for the new card. *looks at new user title* Stay off my lawn

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belnumcree View Post
    IDK I usually just upload the excel file then link to it. IE then opens it up, I've never experimented with it though.
    I think I need to play around more. The cool thing is my ISP got tired of people calling in with problems about the FTP programs they recommended, so they made their own and now it functions on the companies website and it saves me a ton of time. Got to love the ISP that actually cares for it's clients.