Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual Value Reference Sheet

Credits
    Blog Entries

Awesome work Agent Orange. I was asked by Nak to somehow put an IV Calculator on my website, so she could have easier access to one. So I was playing around with the one I use from Serebii. As I was trying to clean it up to fit my site, I saw your thread here. I noticed that the IV Calculator on Legendary Pokemon was the same as Serebii's. So I did a little reading and found I could add their calculator to my site as well. Which I have got to say, my small EV Guides have brought a good bit of traffic to my webpage. It is listed as having 75% of new viewers, while maintaining 25% of those viewers as repeats.

So I got the IV Calculator up on my site. Nak I hope it helps you. If it not it could be because it runs a Java Script and that could be why your school blocks it. C.W.A. Stables Guides

Credits

Oh, awesome...I have another reason to visit your site now. I updated my Calculator link to show yours.

Thanks to PokemasterSD for the sig!!!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Thankiez, gentlemen! The reason why I couldn't access the IV calc in serebii is b/c serebii.net was categorized as "games" by the firewall. >.<
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Credits
    Blog Entries

Hey I fix the IV Phrase List. I noticed an error in the HP Phrases. For the 28 IV row the Phrase was Often scatters things, but that should be the phrase for the 27 IV row. The 28 IV row should have the phrase Scatters things often. Row 27 IV had the phrase Often naps. I have not seen this phrase ingame. Also I am thinking there is an error in the Attack IV phrases, but I have yet to get to test them. The new chart I made looks the same, but it has also been fixed to allow for easier editing if I should have to go back and fix anymore.

If anyone else has seen any phrases ingame that is not on the chart, please let me know so I can test it.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Ryu's Avatar
    Credits

i kind of dont get it but. which phrase would be best to make a pokemon fast?
    Name: Ryu
    Friend Code: 3007 7927 5516 (New Game)Don't read the Trainer Card One

PokeFarm Champion Array Shiny Lucario's Avatar
    Credits

That would be Alert to Sound as you have a chance of getting 31 IV's in that one.

^Click the Inferaldo for a chance to win shinies and stuff.
    Credit for the Inferaldo goes to timmyeatsfood and his amazing spriting ;D

Quote Originally Posted by belnumcree
    I couldn't spot a hack unless it was a blue Pikachu that knew Draco Meteor....>_> lol
    In honor of Nak's departure, "Bootsie." *whistles*

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddraal View Post
    very helpful for people that wouldnt know what IVs are :P

i myself forgot about that table, not as useful as other methods but still a help when trying to get good ivs nonetheless
    PFFT, I just saw this. lol XD I DO NOW!!!!1!11 >:]
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

i got a question. i really really need to know.

last night i was checking iv . some of them have terrible iv and some have good iv.
    but the ones that have terrible iv, have a better stat than the good one at level 100.
    why is that and you think the better iv one will exceed the poor one with EV training?

example: jolly with 21 iv in speed but stat says 314 at level 100
    while adamant with 31 iv in speed but stat says 296 at level 100

should i garbage the jolly ?

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

How were you calculating the IVs? There shouldn't be that much swing with those IVs.

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    i kind of dont get it but. which phrase would be best to make a pokemon fast?
    OK, the deal with "Alert to Sound" is that your pokemon with that phrase will either have a 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, or 31 in speed *(as listed in the chart). So as you can see, just the phrase won't tell you much. You might have a 31, you might have a 1. The only real way to tell is to check him when he is high level but hasn't EV trained.

The phrases really come in handy if you say, get him to level 60 and check. A lot of the calculators will give you a range of possible values when you are below 100th level. So if your pokemon is listed as "Alert to Sound" and the IV range he is calculated to have is between 28 and 31, you can be pretty sure he has a 31 as no other value in that range matches the phrase.