Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Members

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheNinjaPhoenix's Avatar
    Credits

Its a shame the activity can't stay.

See, I'm active here, but with no DS, I don't actually have any farming motivation in me, and I've had some... personal issues.... recently.

With everything that happened, I've had less time to be around, and its hard to keep coming back, seeing no-one around. I still will though. The people who are around have been around for a while now, the majority, and I wouldn't want to stop talking to them. Besides, once I have a DS, I'll be back and ready to battle and farm and trade.

And I'll be ficcing soon too.
    This is a signature. Ha.

Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I posted a few times back in 2010 and even did a small farming event. Then real life got in the way, I ended up having to move back home where the net connection wasn't compatible with my DS, and I just sort of let Pokemon slip my mind ... that was until my other half got a 3DS with a copy of Y a couple of months ago. That made me dust off my copy of Black that I never really got started with. Then I got a 3ds XL and Pokemon X for Christmas so I'm right back on it now! Playing Black and X at the same time which should be fun. Anyway, hopefully I'll stay for a bit now and get involved in some events. Plus, I'm after some Pokemans, of course!
    | 3DS for X: 3797-7540-1551 - Smiff |
    | Black: 2581-6556-9705 | Pearl: 5199-2869-2343 | Platinum: 1119-1580-0886 | HeartGold: 4385-5488-1022 |
    | Trainer Name: Alex | "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes..." |

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Slimjim367's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LazyStarly View Post
    Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I posted a few times back in 2010 and even did a small farming event. Then real life got in the way, I ended up having to move back home where the net connection wasn't compatible with my DS, and I just sort of let Pokemon slip my mind ... that was until my other half got a 3DS with a copy of Y a couple of months ago. That made me dust off my copy of Black that I never really got started with. Then I got a 3ds XL and Pokemon X for Christmas so I'm right back on it now! Playing Black and X at the same time which should be fun. Anyway, hopefully I'll stay for a bit now and get involved in some events. Plus, I'm after some Pokemans, of course!

Welcome back!

If you need any specific pokemon in either game, or items, let me know!
    3DS Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
    IGN: Jamie
    My safari type is Fighting and the pokemon are: Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue

White 2 FC: 2151 7122 0017
    I have game in every generation; if anyone wants anything female in one of Kurt's Apricorn Balls from Soul Silver to breed - Let me know!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LazyStarly View Post
    Welcome back.

With a 3DS you should not have the compatibility issues that the DS, DS Lite, and DSi once had.

I am currently working on collecting in the old Generations, but anything you need in the 6th Generation just post and I am sure we have enough coverage here to get it done.

Thanks both! Yup, now I got the 3ds I've already connected it and used GTS on Black (not that I've got anything from it yet, but at least the option is there now). Typically, I've just moved into my own place again so if I had needed to connect my old DS I could play around with my router to allow access, but at least with the 3DS I won't have to do that every time.

Thanks again, I'll be on again soon with some needs and offers .... well, mostly needs for now!
    | 3DS for X: 3797-7540-1551 - Smiff |
    | Black: 2581-6556-9705 | Pearl: 5199-2869-2343 | Platinum: 1119-1580-0886 | HeartGold: 4385-5488-1022 |
    | Trainer Name: Alex | "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes..." |

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Slimjim367's Avatar
    Credits

To encourage new members, I am willing to offer them a Smeargle 4-5IV with egg moves of their choice.

Please, Pm or VM me and receive yours for free if you're new!
    3DS Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
    IGN: Jamie
    My safari type is Fighting and the pokemon are: Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue

White 2 FC: 2151 7122 0017
    I have game in every generation; if anyone wants anything female in one of Kurt's Apricorn Balls from Soul Silver to breed - Let me know!

Credits
    Blog Entries

I would like to encourage new members to read the FAQ and rules of PokéFarm.

For the past 7 years I have seen so many members come and go based on following the rules.

Members breaking the rules tend to get ignored by other members because other members don't want to get into trouble along with them.

And I know this seems like a minor thing, being that it is 2014, but text talk and leet speak still annoys me. U for you, 2 for to, ur for your. I mean I get it, it is a lot of work to type out the other 2 letters in most words when you are writing some in-depth conversations on Pokémon, but that is part of why in America other countries think we are are a nation of idiots.

PokéFarm is a lot of fun, but we also do things differently then other forums and I think we are a closer community then other forums.

Credits

Hello! I am new here! I would also like to add that I am the partner of the member LazyStarly who introduced me to this forum!

It would be nice to make some new friends, and chat about Pokemon, and maybe do some trades or exchange friend codes etc. I have read the forum rules, I really enjoy forums.

I am looking for Vivillons at the moment so I will go and post on that thread and see if anybody can help me out.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting to you all!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Skiddo View Post
    Hello! I am new here! I would also like to add that I am the partner of the member LazyStarly who introduced me to this forum!

It would be nice to make some new friends, and chat about Pokemon, and maybe do some trades or exchange friend codes etc. I have read the forum rules, I really enjoy forums.

I am looking for Vivillons at the moment so I will go and post on that thread and see if anybody can help me out.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting to you all!
    Welcome to the forum. Tell your friends haha.

With Bank finally out I am expecting the forum to be picking up and we want more members along for the ride.

Credits

Hello BugCatcher6, thanks for the warm welcome!

I reckon you are right, now Poke Bank has finally arrived, I reckon this will be a busy place for people wanting to collect lots of Pokémon!
    I love Skiddo!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Manda 2079-7317-7507