Page 190 of 201 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2009

Thread: Individual Value Services

  1. #1891
    Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chico, California
    Posts
    1,511
    Credits
    10,378
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default

    Drilbur - Jolly 31/31/18/31/31/31

    Who would have thought 5 31's would ever seem subpar

  2. #1892
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deneves View Post
    Drilbur - Jolly 31/31/18/31/31/31

    Who would have thought 5 31's would ever seem subpar
    I think 5x31 will be the norm now to adjust for Hidden Power.


  3. #1893
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    812
    Credits
    15,636

    Default

    All in a days work!

    Smeargle - Jolly - Technician - 31/31/31/31/31/31

    Torchic - Adamant - Speed Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/31


  4. #1894
    She Will, She Will, Rock You Array Sorgatani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Victoria, Australia (GMT +10)
    Posts
    2,654
    Credits
    10,050
    Blog Entries
    31

    Default

    Wow, nice work!
    Credit for Michigan Toed image goes to thefuriousangel
    Credit for Jester Politoed image goes to N0t2f34r
    Sorgatani's Pokemon Collection


  5. #1895
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default


    Tyrunt♂ Jolly - 31 / 31 / 31 / 2 / 31 / 31

    Plus I have his 5 brothers all with 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31

    And 3 sisters

    Tyrunt ♀ Jolly 31 / X / 31 / X / 31 / 31
    Tyrunt ♀ Jolly 31 / X / 31 / X / 31 / 31
    Tyrunt ♀ Jolly 31 / 31 / 31 / X / X / 31


  6. #1896
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    235
    Credits
    10,645
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I have taken a liking to breeding, now that it is so easy to pass/check IVs. My first perfects are 2 males and a female - Jolly Zubats. Now to learn EV training

  7. #1897
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    I have taken a liking to breeding, now that it is so easy to pass/check IVs. My first perfects are 2 males and a female - Jolly Zubats. Now to learn EV training
    Blasphemy, breeding easy.

    Caden has started to get into it a little more. His Litleos started went into the 2nd round, Father with x/x/x/31/x/31 and Mother - Timid with x/x/x/x/x/31 and their best baby was Timid - x/x/31/31/31/31.

    2 random 31's on defenses no less, who needs hard work this gen.


  8. #1898
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    235
    Credits
    10,645
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Blasphemy, breeding easy.

    Caden has started to get into it a little more. His Litleos started went into the 2nd round, Father with x/x/x/31/x/31 and Mother - Timid with x/x/x/x/x/31 and their best baby was Timid - x/x/31/31/31/31.

    2 random 31's on defenses no less, who needs hard work this gen.
    Hehe. How much do you consider a "round"? A full box? Also my breeding efforts are still muddled by moves. I am still not sure on this whole egg move business.

    Also I feel my Zubat breed went a lot better than Lapras (my test breed). Since the egg times were so long I stopped just short of a perfect, but I have a few I can definitely use to come back to the project. I think I would like the challenge of adding movesets but feel really out of my element about them since I do not battle competitively.

  9. #1899
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Hehe. How much do you consider a "round"? A full box? Also my breeding efforts are still muddled by moves. I am still not sure on this whole egg move business.

    Also I feel my Zubat breed went a lot better than Lapras (my test breed). Since the egg times were so long I stopped just short of a perfect, but I have a few I can definitely use to come back to the project. I think I would like the challenge of adding movesets but feel really out of my element about them since I do not battle competitively.
    A round for me is 30 eggs plus what hatches during the collecting, but always atleast 30. Egg moves are easier since you can now have a dad with 1 move and a mom with another and the baby will have both. Cuts out a lot of chaining.


  10. #1900
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Swirlix♂ - - Unburden - Jolly - 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31

    The new daddy for my group. May only do another round and see how his offspring look. If a decent mother comes out of the group I may do one more round and hope for that random 6th IV.


Page 190 of 201 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Individual Value Reference Sheet
    By BugCatcher6 in forum Pokemon Academy
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 05:36 PM
  2. gts services
    By cyndaman in forum General Trades
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •