Thread: About the Mobile Theme

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default About the Mobile Theme

If you visit the forum on a mobile device there is a stripped down (generic) mobile theme. It doesn't have the beautiful green hue of the full site but it does work better on a small screen.

Not all forum add-ons are accessable via the mobile skin but everything still works.

I am investigating ways to modify the mobile theme without destroying the usability of the theme.

For example, the Pokemon egg system works but you can't see it on mobile. Your eggs get steps as they would on the full site, you just can't check it. Same goes for the shop and activity/awards systems.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HMTKSteve View Post
    If you visit the forum on a mobile device there is a stripped down (generic) mobile theme. It doesn't have the beautiful green hue of the full site but it does work better on a small screen.

Not all forum add-ons are accessable via the mobile skin but everything still works.

I am investigating ways to modify the mobile theme without destroying the usability of the theme.

For example, the Pokemon egg system works but you can't see it on mobile. Your eggs get steps as they would on the full site, you just can't check it. Same goes for the shop and activity/awards systems.

I can’t edit my farm section on mobile. Haven’t tried it on my laptop.

I was going to try to unload some Pokémon. Haha