Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What games are you playing??

Circuit Gym Assistant Array Killerjeff88's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Which person did you go with in FE3H? I played through it with Edelgard.

Other than recently playing through FE3H on the Switch, I mostly play on PS4 these days.
    Mostly I've been playing Destiny 2 (Looking forward to Shadowkeep!) and Apex Legends with friends, but the singleplayer games I've played semi-recently are

Greedfall (It just came out yesterday on the 10th, so I don't really have a big opinion of it yet)
    Days Gone (I 100% and Platinum'd it, so I'd say I did enjoy it)
    Persona 5 (I'm like 40ish hours through the game, but that's not even halfway through the story)
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey (I'm slowly playing this whenever there's a downtime in game releases)
    Claude for me. Seems a nice story.
    Gonna try out the other 2 after Im completed with Golden Deer.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Which person did you go with in FE3H? I played through it with Edelgard.

Other than recently playing through FE3H on the Switch, I mostly play on PS4 these days.
    Mostly I've been playing Destiny 2 (Looking forward to Shadowkeep!) and Apex Legends with friends, but the singleplayer games I've played semi-recently are

Greedfall (It just came out yesterday on the 10th, so I don't really have a big opinion of it yet)
    Days Gone (I 100% and Platinum'd it, so I'd say I did enjoy it)
    Persona 5 (I'm like 40ish hours through the game, but that's not even halfway through the story)
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey (I'm slowly playing this whenever there's a downtime in game releases)
    Claude for me as well. Now that I am almost done with the game I don’t know if I can change to another bourse. Dimitri is most likely my next choice, but that Edelgard. 😡

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Ryan493's Avatar
    Credits

I have been meaning to play through the rest of Red Dead Redemption 2, and trying not to buy any games til i finish that and get at least somewhere in the Uncharted series. I've been on a dry spell for games lately. Also need to finish Fire Emblem Awakening, and aside from Sword and Shield the only game I'm looking to get is Astral Chain for the Switch.

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan493 View Post
    I have been meaning to play through the rest of Red Dead Redemption 2, and trying not to buy any games til i finish that and get at least somewhere in the Uncharted series. I've been on a dry spell for games lately. Also need to finish Fire Emblem Awakening, and aside from Sword and Shield the only game I'm looking to get is Astral Chain for the Switch.
    I loved Red Dead Redemption. I played it on the 360 to 100%. Except for the zombie dlc, I never did finish that.