Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokémon Masters!

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Yes. I eventually found an area in the training section that unlocked level caps. Made the game fun again.

It looks like you have to farm all three training stages of each type to get all the items to unlock moves and levels? I was focusing on the third stage of each and wondering why I was getting more of the lower tier items .

Credits
    Blog Entries

I am now in the PML collecting four star sync pairs. Does this go on until I have one of each type?

The special timed training events. Is the third tier reserved for level 100 sync pairs? I can blow through the bottom two quick with level 60 teams but I get smoked when going for the top tier.

I see news for EX events but I don't see them anywhere. Is this another thing that unlocks when I pass a certain chapter?

Credits
    Blog Entries

The more I play the more I wonder why anyone would buy gems. The only thing they are good for is scouting sync pairs and the game throws enough free gems at you that you don't need to buy them.

There is no real "grind or buy" dilemma either. The special training events give a good amount of materials as do the regular training options. The special event training events I find to be better than grinding the regular level up one.

I am not saying I think they should monetize everything in the game I am simply surprised that they did not.

Also, how is sync pair scouting not a loot box?