Thread: The Phoenix's Roost - Sparking Spiders

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheNinjaPhoenix's Avatar
    Credits

Default The Phoenix's Roost - Sparking Spiders

The Phoenix's Roost presents... Sparkin' Spiders!

Joltik (#595) - The Attaching Pokemon. They attach themselves to large-bodied Pokemon and absorb static electricity, which they store in an electric pouch.

The Story so far....

When your roost, your safe haven, your home, is infested with spiders, you don't usually expect to get electrocuted. It's not every day you look over at that web on the ceiling, go to swipe it away and suddenly feel like you've been thwacked in the face with a sledgehammer. Of course, that isn't to say you're going to...

...I'm just the unlucky sod who was.

The culprit behind this lovely shock was a Galvantula, lurking in the corner on the ceiling. A small spider? No. Easily hidden? No. An unexpected sight in my brand new home? Yes. You don't set up a roost and expect to find a huge Pidgey-munching, Starly-crunching, Fletchling-lunching spider on your ceiling. So, without further ado, I decided to rid myself of the thing. Chasing it out with the help of my trusty Typhlosion, we burned each and every one of the webs down... that is, until we reached the last one. In a large sac on this web were a rather large amount of Joltik. I'd say a bunch of electric bugs that turn into great big zapping spiders is far more than enough of a days work for me. I let them hatch, and within moments, the things were running amok. Most of them left on strands of sparking webs they spat out. However, a handful remained. However, that's more than too many potential bird-eating spiders for this Ninja Phoenix to cope with.

The Sparkin' Spiders

So, here's the deal. I'm going to offer you these hatchlings. There are ten of these lovely little electric ticks lying around in the webs. I've nicknamed all of them, but of course, as their new owners, you have the right to rename them as you wish. They've all had names inspired by spiders from across time, space, mythology, culture and then there's that one guy who donned a red and blue suit and decided he was a spider too. There's one named after him too, why not.
    Anyway, here are your potential bird-eating spiders! They are all Timid little ticks right now. They either have Compoundeyes, to make those jolts even more accurate and nasty, or they have Unnerve, which kind of makes sense because I'm sure you'd be nervous too if a spider starting shooting thunderbolts in your general direction. They all also have 5IVs, with a guaranteed 31 HP, Sp.Atk and Speed IV. A final note, these Joltik do not have Egg Moves, as all of their Egg Moves are either Physical or generally unhelpful status moves (Camouflage/Disable... neither seem fitting here.)

Compoundeyes:

Iktomi - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Parker - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Teotihuacan -31/31/31/31/x/31
    Tsuchigomo - 31/31/x/31/31/31

Widow - 31/31/x/31/31/31

Unnerve:

Anansi - 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Areop-Enap - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Goliath - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Peter - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Shelob - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Reserved/Traded

Shelob - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Killerjeff88 (Reserved)

Parker - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - RitualxZero (Reserved)

So, there we have it folks, the ten Joltik you can claim. I am aware there are eight males and two females. However, for a first event, I feel this has gone well and hope I'll get better continually.

Rules:

1) There is no requirement to offer me anything in any way, shape or form for this event. I won't turn anything nice away, be it item or Pokemon, but this is a giveaway. Nothing needed other than some fodder!

2) Please, request only one Joltik as there are limited numbers. If you do wish for a second or a specific IV set, drop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

3) The nicknames set are optional to make it easier and more entertaining for me when organizing - I do this with each breed - just request a new nickname or none at all and I'll sort that out for you in no time.

4) My friend code is 1950-9588-3332. Add me and leave your FC in your request so I can add you.

5) I don't mind if you drop me a PM/VM to arrange a time. It makes arranging things easier.

6) As the first event I've ever held anywhere, I'd appreciate feedback. I know I need to work on egg moves next time, but any feedback will be good feedback!
    Last edited by TheNinjaPhoenix; 05-07-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    This is a signature. Ha.

Circuit Gym Assistant Array Killerjeff88's Avatar
    Credits

Shelob - 31/x/31/31/31/31 please. great event

Credits

Parker - 31/x/31/31/31/31 please :33
    FC:4720-0491-7022
    ^Click to go to my YouTube Chanel^

Pokemon Trainer Student Array sasuke715's Avatar
    Credits

Unnerve widow please

Pokemon Trainer Student Array UnderFudge's Avatar