Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: YouTube

  1. #11
    Poke Kid Array RitualxZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Florida/Texas
    Posts
    33
    Credits
    4,265

    Default

    To go back on topic. Maybe you can record the video some how and upload it to YouTube promoting PokeFarm.com? I mean the quality doesn't matter as long as you get the point out? you can title the video" PokeFarm.com Battle & More" advertising he breeding and Gym leaders. Ya' Know?
    FC:4720-0491-7022
    ^Click to go to my YouTube Chanel^
    Skype: RitualxZero

  2. #12
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitualxZero View Post
    To go back on topic. Maybe you can record the video some how and upload it to YouTube promoting PokeFarm.com? I mean the quality doesn't matter as long as you get the point out? you can title the video" PokeFarm.com Battle & More" advertising he breeding and Gym leaders. Ya' Know?
    I have a decent video equipment. I'm not much for people replying about any being a loser, sucking, hax, or anything negative about someone losing a battle in a video game.

    Take for instance I have 7 wins and 4 losses as the Valor Gym Leader.

    Viperizer and Ryan493 were the only challengers to beat me their first trip to the gym.

    It took Ritual 3 attempts and sasuke 6 attempts.

    Do you 4 not all hold a badge? Does it matter how many attempts were needed?


    I don't see insulting someone over a win or loss in a video game.


  3. #13
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array sasuke715's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    611
    Credits
    11,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    I have a decent video equipment. I'm not much for people replying about any being a loser, sucking, hax, or anything negative about someone losing a battle in a video game.

    Take for instance I have 7 wins and 4 losses as the Valor Gym Leader.

    Viperizer and Ryan493 were the only challengers to beat me their first trip to the gym.

    It took Ritual 3 attempts and sasuke 6 attempts.

    Do you 4 not all hold a badge? Does it matter how many attempts were needed?


    I don't see insulting someone over a win or loss in a video game.


    To get back on track, didn't you want to advertise the site? It shouldn't matter what others opinions are. Battle videos are a great tool to promote the farm. Shofu, PikaWu etc have all been called lame, haxy and that they suck. They still play the game. Just enjoy the game and go with the wind,

  4. #14
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke715 View Post
    To get back on track, didn't you want to advertise the site? It shouldn't matter what others opinions are. Battle videos are a great tool to promote the farm. Shofu, PikaWu etc have all been called lame, haxy and that they suck. They still play the game. Just enjoy the game and go with the wind,

    I asked where the videos were that someone stated was on youtube. I found MissingNo.'s videos and after I posted this thread I found RitualxZero's video.


    I don't have the time to advertise.


  5. #15
    Poke Kid Array Ol' Jethro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    65

    Default

    sure Buzz I will battle in a full 6v6 double battle. 3153 4529 3709. lets say 8:30pm EST?

  6. #16
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Jethro View Post
    sure Buzz I will battle in a full 6v6 double battle. 3153 4529 3709. lets say 8:30pm EST?
    8:30 on a Friday night, I can't do that.


  7. #17
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I am ready to battle. I am heading out the door here shortly though.


  8. #18
    Poke Kid Array Ol' Jethro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    65

    Default

    good games Buzz. my sun team(s) are no joke. had a blast.

  9. #19
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    It was a good battle. I enjoy a battle seeing Pokémon that are not usually seen. It is difficult to predict Pokémon that you don't see often.

    Chlorophyll is a tough ability to counter.

    Look forward to future battles.


  10. #20
    Poke Kid Array Ol' Jethro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    65

    Default

    I have uploaded our battle. you can watch it using this code in your VS recorder: 3Y7G-WWWW-WWW7-5ZE5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •