Thread: Web Slinging Sewaddles

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Web Slinging Sewaddles

(Great Picture by Gummymon)
    Sewaddle is the sewing pokémon. It chews up leaves and sews its own clothes using its sticky webs it secretes as thread. I'm not sure why a Bug/Grass type needs clothes, but in Pokemon X & Y there is a more productive use for its secretions on the battlefield. It is one of the few pokémon that can be bred with the new move Sticky Web which is an entry hazard that slows down any pokémon entering the battle. Sewaddles evolve into Swadloons at level 20 and then to Leavanny when its happiness reaches 220. With this in mind I bred these in Luxury Balls to increase their happiness faster. Leavanny has a base attack of 103 and a base speed of 92 so bred these with a Jolly (+Speed,-SpAttack) nature to help them outspeed the many pokémon in that speed range.
    Sewaddle's hidden ability is Overcoat. Overcoat protects it from damage from weather conditions and powder moves. These moves are Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Spore, Powder, Rage Powder, Cotton Spore and Sleep Powder. Swarm boosts the power of its Bug attacks by 50% when its HP falls below 1/3. Chlorophyll doubles its speed when Drought or Sunny Day are in effect.

These Sewaddles come with the following moves:

• Sticky Web - Bug - An entry hazard that lowers an opponent's speed by one stage (33%) upon switching into the battle after this move has been used.
    • Substitute - Normal - The user makes a copy of itself using 1/4 of its maximum HP. It blocks status moves and limits damage until the substitute is broken.
    • Agility - Psychic - This move raises a pokémon's speed two stages doubling its Speed if it hasn't been lowered previously.
    • Baton Pass - Normal - Switches place with a pokémon in your party and passes along any stat changes or Substitutes that may be in place. Keep in mind that Leavanny also learns Swords Dance as a level-up move.

No Bug or Grass attacks, but Leavanny will learn X-Scissor as a level up move or through TM and Leaf Blade by level 36 and the Luxury Balls should boost the power of Return, its best move against Flying and Fire Types not named Chandelure.

These all have IVs of 31/31/31/X/31/31.

Overcoat ♀ 5/8 (Sabin, sasuke715, Kurt)
    Overcoat ♂ 10/12 (Mario,Kaze)
    Swarm ♀ 4/4
    Swarm ♂ 1/2 (Bugcatcher6)
    Chlorophyll ♀ 3/3
    Chlorophyll ♂ 0/1 (Underfudge)

These are in my Pokemon Y game and if you haven't registered me then leave your friend code in the post along with a nickname if you prefer. My Friend code is 2466-2668-6626.
    I'm not looking for any particular pokemon. If there is something you bred, that is great, other than that just send over something you don't want. Heart Scales are always appreciated in this generation as I bypass many level up moves to keep the egg moves intact during breeding.
    Last edited by Deneves; 05-04-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Sabin's Avatar
    Credits

Can I grab a female overcoat nicknamed Grat

Pokemon Trainer Student Array sasuke715's Avatar
    Credits

Overcoat female please

Credits
    Blog Entries

An Overcoat female would be dandy, please!

Pokemon Trainer Student Array UnderFudge's Avatar
    Credits

Chlorophyll ♂ please!

Can he be named Stitches?

Next Event: Sea Side Shellos

Credits
    Blog Entries

Swarm Male please nicknamed Fodder. I shall feed my Tauros and Miltank. haha

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array Mario's Avatar
    Credits

May I have an Overcoat M please? Thanks! Nickname Pepe Grillo, thanks!

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array God Kaze's Avatar
    Credits

Male Overcoat please.
    3DS Friend Code: 0877-1724-0771