Thread: Guide ideas

Credits
    Blog Entries

Question Guide ideas

I know I have to finish the Horde EV training guide, I should get it done this week.

I also started working on something for myself, a guide to every obtainable Hidden Ability and where to locate this Hidden Ability. I have been working on it for awhile, and it is mind numbing and I stopped after the Johto Dex.

I was also wondering after seeing Kaze's post about the Focus Punch Heracross, would a guide with the Egg moves that can only be obtained by special means be a guide worth pursuing?

I mean I put most of my guides in the Poké Academy Section, because I am a sticky addict.

Circuit Gym Assistant Array Killerjeff88's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    I know I have to finish the Horde EV training guide, I should get it done this week.

I also started working on something for myself, a guide to every obtainable Hidden Ability and where to locate this Hidden Ability. I have been working on it for awhile, and it is mind numbing and I stopped after the Johto Dex.

I was also wondering after seeing Kaze's post about the Focus Punch Heracross, would a guide with the Egg moves that can only be obtained by special means be a guide worth pursuing?

I mean I put most of my guides in the Poké Academy Section, because I am a sticky addict.
    Its a good idea. Pretty troublesome to hunt for the guides or references around for Egg Moves and HA to decide on breeding

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array God Kaze's Avatar
    Credits

I strongly support this idea. Breeding Pokemon that could only be made a few generations back gives a great feeling of accomplishment.
    3DS Friend Code: 0877-1724-0771

Credits
    Blog Entries

Well I have not found a site that list the moves that are Egg moves, but only able to breed from old Gen Move Tutors.

Serebii shows Transfer Moves, but under an Egg Move it just shows as no parent by level up, pokemon that can learn from old gen move tutors, and pokemon that learn from breeding.

So either way you are digging around to find how the old gen move tutor you need to find to get one to pass on.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Sabin's Avatar
    Credits

It would be nice to have a guide like that

Pokemon Trainer Student Array UnderFudge's Avatar
    Credits

Maybe a Guide/Chart on what Items we can get from Pickup or Wild Pokémon.

Next Event: Sea Side Shellos

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnderFudge View Post
    Maybe a Guide/Chart on what Items we can get from Pickup or Wild Pokémon.
    I put up a guide to Wild Pokémon hold items for the safari zone, but it is in the X/Y chat somewhere.

Pickup items are the same pretty much from B/W/B2/W2.