Thread: Circle of Fifths: Melodic Manor Loyalty Program

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Circle of Fifths: Melodic Manor Loyalty Program

In attempt to both encourage more activity on my farm events and get rid of the eggs that are plaguing my box storage, allow me to introduce the Circle of Fifths.

For those of you who have learned to play an instrument that requires reading music, you have probably heard of the Circle of Fifths as a system used to teach key signatures, intervals, etc. However, a Pokémon forum isn't exactly the place for music theory - here, the Circle of Fifths is a loyalty program that rewards frequent visitors of Melodic Manor events. Think of it as a punch card from your favorite restaurant, except instead of a free drink or dessert, you get an unhatched egg from something I've bred!

I have begun marking who picks up Pokémon from each of my events. With every five events in which you participate, past or present (including those back in Gen. IV), contact me to let me know and, once I have verified the five events, I'll trade you an egg. IVs and movesets are not guaranteed, but they are usually the last eggs I get from whatever I'm breeding (both farm events and non-event breeds I've done for personal use). Nothing is required to trade in return, though you're welcome to trade an egg back!

Post below with any questions and/or when you've reached five events, and thanks again for participating in Melodic Manor events!

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array Mario's Avatar
    Credits

This is a very interesting method for trading. I believe this will certainly encourage more trading. Have fun with this, and good luck!

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Sabin's Avatar
    Credits

That's a cool idea

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Gengar's Avatar
    Credits

Admittedly I've never bothered with the Circle of Fifths outside of transposing, and even then I prefer rote memorization of each key signatures. But I digress, this clever little twist should certainly bring about more requests...I know I'm excited for it.

I always enjoy the mysteries of egg trades.
    Y: 5129 - 1899 - 9166
    The Castaways: Under maintenance

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Hey I have picked up 5 and since it's Easter it seems like a good time to request a mysterious egg.
    Melodic Manor: Lucky the Chatot I believe he's from Charlie Chatot sings the Blues
    Melodic Manor: Riding Solo
    Melodic Manor: A Fine Kettle of Feebas
    Melodic Manor: The Sword In The Stone
    Melodic Manor: Fletchling Flies The Coop
    In fact I'm close to a second five. Can't wait for the next event.