View Poll Results: What should Eukoala's Hidden Ability be?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grass Pelt

1 16.67%
  • Cheek Pouch

1 16.67%
  • Overcoat

0 0%
  • Tough Claws

3 50.00%
  • Sweet Veil

0 0%
  • Leaf Guard

1 16.67%

Thread: Eukoala update poll

Credits
    Blog Entries

Question Eukoala update poll

Eukoala also needs a Hidden Ability.

Eukoala current has Truant and Thick Fat as its available abilities.

I thought we could select from,

Grass Pelt - Increases Defense by 50% when battling on Grass or if the move Grassy Terrain is in effect
    Cheek Pouch - Restores HP as well when the Pokémon eats a Berry.
    Overcoat - Protects Pokémon from Weather Effects and Powder moves such as Sleep Power, Poison Powder etc.
    Tough Claws - Increases the power of moves that make physical contact by 30%
    Sweet Veil - Prevents ally Pokémon from falling asleep.
    Leaf Guard - Prevents the Pokémon from receiving status conditions during strong sunlight.

Also I would like to see Eukoala get updates to his Egg Moves and maybe Learned Moves.

Level Up
    Lv.1 - Rototiller - Raises ATTACK & SP. ATK stats of Grass-type Pokémon on the field
    Lv.46 - Grassy Terrain - This move creates a terrain that helps Pokémon on the ground for 5 turns. It increases their Hit Points by 1/16th per turn and increases Grass-type move power by 50%.

Egg Move
    Petal Blizzard - The user stirs up a violent petal blizzard and attacks everything around it.
    Flower Shield - Increases all Grass-type Pokémon's DEFENSE by one stage.
    Entrainment - The user dances with an odd rhythm that compels the target to mimic it, making the target's Ability the same as the user's.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 03-09-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

If anyone thinks the Level Up Moves and Egg Moves should be different or something added, please post.

If not I am going to assume they are fine and make the changes when the poll closes.

Also I am a fan of creating our own moves, abilities, and so on, but I had ideas for Eukoala and just didn't want to make them an option since Pokémon could actually add them in the future.

I was thinking something like Refrigerate, Aerilate, and Pixilate for Grass types though. Takes a Normal move, boost it and changes it to Grass Type. However I see Pokémon doing that eventually.

I thought maybe an ability similar to the auto weather, but this would do auto terrain. Call it something like Cultivate or Fertilize, when Eukoala enters the battle the terrain automatically turns to a Grassy Terrain for 5 turns.

Credits
    Blog Entries

The poll is closed and Eukoala will have Tough Claws as his Hidden Ability.

Thank you to everyone that voted.