Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quicksand (Battle Records & Disucssion)

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Alirrath View Post
    Another fun battle! A lucky crit from Thar provided me with the lead I needed! I was curious to see how the final pokemon mirror match would, go, Im guessing Specs will beat a Scarf? XD I'll see you soon Im sure!
    Haha for sure! I was jus glad that Cuddles and LightUpTheSky took out what I think, your main pokemon! It was an intense battle to the end. Specs > Scarf lol
    FC:4720-0491-7022
    ^Click to go to my YouTube Chanel^

Dust Devil Gym Leader Array Alirrath's Avatar
    Credits

Default Ryan493 0-1

Your Yikitu surprised me! He caught me offguard wholeheartly! And then a freeze from your end hurt my core team quickly and it was downhill from there! The last set of pokes killed me, I locked myself into a move gave me the loss. GG!
    0018 - 1785 - 1310

Alirrath

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Ryan493's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Alirrath View Post
    Your Yikitu surprised me! He caught me offguard wholeheartly! And then a freeze from your end hurt my core team quickly and it was downhill from there! The last set of pokes killed me, I locked myself into a move gave me the loss. GG!
    I had to bank on your lead, Yiteku helped me out a lot with that good start! The freeze was indeed helpful in setting up my mega and taking it out. I was afraid when Great Basin came out because its moveset is so diverse.
    Thanks for the battle! I haven't had a battle that close in a while!