Thread: The Sunken Desert (Rules & Info)

Dust Devil Gym Leader Array Alirrath's Avatar
    Credits

Default The Sunken Desert (Rules & Info)

Should you defeat me, you will not only win the Dust Devil Badge, but a perfect 5IV pokemon bred from my team, of your choosing!

Here's how you may contact me for an official Dust Devil Gym match.

First of all, you must request to join the Dust Devil Gym group by doing the following:

Go to User CP; Look under My Account on the left hand side. Click Permission Groups; Select to join the Dust Devil Gym. State the reason "I want to battle" then click Send Request

And now here are the forms of acceptable contact.

Send me a visitors message after you send the join request asking when we can battle.
    Send me a private message after you send the join request asking when we can battle
    Last edited by Alirrath; 02-28-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    0018 - 1785 - 1310

Alirrath

Credits

Gym Battles will be a six on six, Two-Player Match, Single Battle format with Normal rules and Handicap off. All pokemon will be set at Level 50.
    Legendary Pokémon (any pokemon that cannot be hatched from an egg) are not permitted in battle.
    All Pokémon must have been born or caught in Kalos. A blue pentagon will be displayed on your pokemon data summary signifying this. Therefore transfer only moves will not be allowed in gym battles.

Item Clause: The Pokémon on your team are not permitted to hold same items
    Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
    Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
    OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
    Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest. The move Yawn cannot be used if another of the opposing team is already asleep
    Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
    Pokémon may be up to level 100.
    Banned Pokemon & Items: In addition to Legendary pokemon, Speed Boost Blaziken and these items:
    Gengarite
    Kangaskhanite
    are not allowed in gym battles

Hacked Pokémon are NOT permitted. If the Gym Leader finds the Challenger's Pokémon's legitimacy to be questionable, the Gym Leader may request a Trade Inspection to certify that the Pokémon are legitimate and not hacked. The Challenger must comply or a Gym Badge will not be granted.
    PokéFarm is devoted to breeding exceptional Pokémon and not masterful hacking. The Gym System's purpose is for the Challengers to display their skills and strategies as a Trainer, and not as a cheater. Cheating is an unacceptable way to victory and it will not be tolerated here. Hackers will additionally be labeled with the Hacker's symbol, be stripped of their badges and face further disciplinary actions .

If the Challenger is not victorious, he/she must wait 3 days before requesting another challenge from the Gym Leader.
    No medal will be awarded for matches that end in a tie, whether caused by double knockouts due to sacrificing moves or recoil damage or by time elapsing in the battle.
    Disconnects:
    Disconnects will count as a loss.

Rage disconnects will result in a timeout from challenging the gym.
    1st offense – 3 days
    2nd offense – 1 week
    ​3rd offense – 1 month

Tardiness without notice for a scheduled gym match will carry the same penalty
    1st offense – 3 days
    2nd offense – 1 week
    ​3rd offense – 1 month
    Disregarding and disobeying any of the rules will result in an automatic loss for the challenger.
    0018 - 1785 - 1310

Alirrath

Credits

Greetings from boston, the gym will be closed until april 15th, as I am currently visiting boston for the week for PAX!
    0018 - 1785 - 1310

Alirrath

Credits

I am back and ready to compete! Challenge me if you dare!
    0018 - 1785 - 1310

Alirrath