Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gyms Re-Opening

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    I'm not battling until I do some more breeding and then I have to EV train since I haven't done any in XY yet. #slow
    Oh no, not hashtags on PokéFarm.

I started writing a guide for Horde EV training in X/Y, but never finished.

I was basically copying Stellar's guide on Smogon and adding some fun facts of my own, but here is the link to Stellar's guide.

XY - A Guide to EV Training with Hordes

Once you get the POKÉRUS virus it is a matter of minutes since most horde battles give you like 50 EVs per.

Dust Devil Gym Leader Array Alirrath's Avatar
    Credits

Alirrath wants someone to play with in the sand box.
    0018 - 1785 - 1310

Alirrath

Pokemon Trainer Student Array UnderFudge's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Alirrath View Post
    Alirrath wants someone to play with in the sand box.
    When my Shellos play nice and I can get my farming event going, then I can get ready to play in your sand box.

Next Event: Sea Side Shellos

Credits
    Blog Entries

By the end of this week I should be ready to challenge the Mana Gym. Then the end of the following week maybe ready to battle the Dust Devil Gym.

So I was thinking, who might be the first to collect all 3 new badges.

What can we do to reward the first to do this? Or maybe the first 5?

Credits
    Blog Entries

A little slow on the gym challenges? I thought we had more battle ready trainers here.

Trust me my team is not dominant. It is about a 50/50 team, based on my X/Y Beta challenge run.

So I won against my first gym challenger, so that means the next has a high chance of beating.

50/50 team, which once I finish up with my Mana Gym challenge team I am going to redo one of my Valor Gym teammates, and possibly start a new teammate to hopefully increase that 50/50.

I mean I know my teams weakness, so I have to figure out how to keep my strengths and remove my weakness.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I hate to be the only one posting.

Anyway I have to level up and evolve my last teammate before I challenge the Mana Gym.

Does anyone have a Rain Dance-ish team that would give me a battle sometime this evening?

I mean my team has been a beast on Showdown against other Rain Dance teams, but I need a practice round or two with an actual real team, not simulated, to see if the flow is still there.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheNinjaPhoenix's Avatar
    Credits

I don't even have X or Y yet thanks to finance issues, but as soon as I have them and beat the campaign, I'm going to be attempting to race my way through the game/s to get ready for competitive work. As soon as I have a team and some other members aside, I will be battling. Remember, we've only revived the forum properly a matter of weeks ago, you can't expect challengers continually like back in 09-10, Buzz. Its a very very unrealistic expectation to have, unfortunate as that is to say.
    This is a signature. Ha.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinjaPhoenix View Post
    I don't even have X or Y yet thanks to finance issues, but as soon as I have them and beat the campaign, I'm going to be attempting to race my way through the game/s to get ready for competitive work. As soon as I have a team and some other members aside, I will be battling. Remember, we've only revived the forum properly a matter of weeks ago, you can't expect challengers continually like back in 09-10, Buzz. Its a very very unrealistic expectation to have, unfortunate as that is to say.

Before the gyms opened we had about a dozen trainers battling. After the gyms opened I have seen 3 people challenge in atleast 1.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array sasuke715's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    I hate to be the only one posting.

Anyway I have to level up and evolve my last teammate before I challenge the Mana Gym.

Slizer107 does normal rules, so it automatically levels up your pokemon to level 50
    Last edited by sasuke715; 03-20-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheNinjaPhoenix's Avatar
    Credits

Before the gyms opened we had about a dozen trainers battling. After the gyms opened I have seen 3 people challenge in atleast 1.
    Training doesn't mean being ready - again, people aren't around as much as they were and a lot of people are still breeding and preparing, as people have said - it's a matter of patience and giving it time. I'm not being aggressive by any means, but I am saying that there needs to be a level of calm here - the gyms are by no mean a failure but merely slowly beginning as people ready themselves and prepare their teams. Not everyone is as devoted as you, for example, in getting their teams ready and playing the game.
    This is a signature. Ha.