Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Ball Shop

Credits
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Dream Ball Shop

So has all the hype and magic of Bank sunk in everyone yet?

I am still moving Pokémon around, but I finally have my Dream World collection moved and I am looking to fill in the some holes.

So basically I would be looking for a Dream Ball, the Hidden Ability, and Female.

I need:

1. Basculin - Blue Stripe
    2. Shellos - West Sea - Pink
    3. Gastly
    4. Chimecho
    5. Koffing
    6. Grimer
    7. Slakoth
    8. Plusle
    9. Minun
    10. Kecleon
    11. Carnivine
    12. Zangoose
    13. Seviper

I have all the other Females from the Dream World if anyone has a need for a Dream Ball Female.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 05-02-2014 at 01:01 PM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have to evolve 2 Pokémon and my National Dex is complete and then I can get started on filling in the missing pieces of my living National Dex.

Which then I am going back to fill in each spot with proper Kalos versions with Dream Balls where I can, Gen 4 balls where I can, and so on. I know it seems odd to want to save space when I have 100 boxes to fill, but I assume once I get the machine rolling I will fill that up.

EDIT: OK so apparently I feel asleep without saving and shutting my 3DS off and my battery died in and I will now have to finish up some of the Dex I finished last night.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 02-09-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Slimjim367's Avatar
    Credits

I know I have a couple of these (still on my Gen 5) and I think I may have left a pokemon or two in the Entree Forest, once I get home later I'll check which ones I have left from your list.
    3DS Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
    IGN: Jamie
    My safari type is Fighting and the pokemon are: Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue

White 2 FC: 2151 7122 0017
    I have game in every generation; if anyone wants anything female in one of Kurt's Apricorn Balls from Soul Silver to breed - Let me know!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slimjim367 View Post
    I know I have a couple of these (still on my Gen 5) and I think I may have left a pokemon or two in the Entree Forest, once I get home later I'll check which ones I have left from your list.
    That would be cool. I am told Plusle and Minun won't change to their new Hidden Ability though.

I have not forgot about your Level Ball Growlithe. That is next on my list and I should get you one hatched this evening. Any particular Nature or IVs you want bred in to start?

Credits

Well I'm going to training the end product as a Physical sweeper, so any IVs other than SpAtt are appreciated (though I have the means of getting it whatever I need, so any IVs you get is just a bonus and less work for me!) for Nature, I would prefer Jolly, or Adamant, but again don't feel like you have to do any of that! It's already a favour enough that you've gotten me one in the Level Ball!

Plusle and Minun are glitched?

I have game in every generation; if anyone wants anything female in one of Kurt's Apricorn Balls from Soul Silver to breed - Let me know!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Well I'm going to training the end product as a Physical sweeper, so any IVs other than SpAtt are appreciated (though I have the means of getting it whatever I need, so any IVs you get is just a bonus and less work for me!) for Nature, I would prefer Jolly, or Adamant, but again don't feel like you have to do any of that! It's already a favour enough that you've gotten me one in the Level Ball!

Plusle and Minun are glitched?
    Plusle and Minun just read as their normal ability in Gen IV so when they get transferred there is nothing saying they have their hidden ability.

My Jolly Ditto has 31/31/31/31/X/X IVs so I will have him hold an Everstone and the Growlithe hold the Destiny Knot and see what IVs pass.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Too save on creating another thread, i am still looking for the Pokémon above.

But anyone still needing help with completing their National Dex, please post here and I can help get you either your own Pokémon to keep or a Dex entry trade.

Item evolutions are a pain to get and I completed my Dex, but I am filling in missing holes to have exactly all 718 current available Pokémon.

Credits

Have you beat the game with any pokemon in Dream Balls?

I ask because in the post-Diantha fight cutscene, when you put your party onto the Tray to 'record their data for history', Dream balls seem to appear as pokeballs, while all of Kurt's Balls from Soul Silver work fine. Did they never render Dream balls into the game outside of battle?

Perhaps because the pokeball emporium in lumiose actually has many, but no dream balls?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Have you beat the game with any pokemon in Dream Balls?

I ask because in the post-Diantha fight cutscene, when you put your party onto the Tray to 'record their data for history', Dream balls seem to appear as pokeballs, while all of Kurt's Balls from Soul Silver work fine. Did they never render Dream balls into the game outside of battle?

Perhaps because the pokeball emporium in lumiose actually has many, but no dream balls?

Hmm, I have not done that yet. I have been grinding out eggs and nothing else yet haha.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

I'm pretty sure that there is a dream ball on display in the boutique though, its weird that they don't show up.