Thread: OddManOut Farm presents

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array Iphantom's Avatar
    Credits

Default OddManOut Farm presents

Hello again Pokéfarm its been quite some time since i last did something like this. I tend to breed odd Pokémon for my events, ones that people dont use often, this time i bring you Helioptile the generator Pokémon!

Helioptile evolves via sunstone with his final form having the base stats of
    62/55/52/109/94/109
    Which makes him a great lead for a UU tier Rain dance team!

Helioptile has Two regular abilities

Dry skin-
    Dry Skin modifies HP depending on climate. During sunshine, the Pokémon with this Ability will lose 1/8 of their maximum HP at the end of each turn. During rain the Pokémon with Dry Skin will regain 1/8 of their maximum HP at the end of each turn.
    In addition, Fire-type attacks do 25% more damage to these Pokémon, while Water-type attacks will have no effect and heal Ľ of their maximum HP instead. As a side-effect of this property an Absorb Bulb will not activate if held by a Pokémon with Dry Skin.

Sand Veil-
    Sand Veil increases the evasion of a Pokémon by 20% in a sandstorm and if on a Pokémon whose type does not already, grants immunity to damage taken from sandstorms.
    In Generation V, Sand Veil lowers the accuracy threshold (user accuracy/target evasion) by 20% resulting in an overall 25% boost to evasion — not 20% as stated in game.
    Also if a Pokémon with Sand Veil is leading the party in an area with a sandstorm Sand Veil decreases the wild Pokémon encounter rate by 50%

Each one of these little guys comes with the moveset listed below and the Timid Nature (+Speed,-Attack)

Rain dance-When this move is used, a rainfall will start on the field which will last for five turns. This clears any other weather effect and it's possible to use it even if it's already raining.
    While Rain Dance is in effect, the base damage of using Water-type moves will be increased by 50% and the base damage of using SolarBeam and Fire-type moves will be decreased by 50%. Also, the moves Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight will recover only half as much HP as under clear conditions. Thunder has 100% accuracy under the effect of Rain Dance.
    Thunder wave-Thunder Wave paralyzes the target. Thunder Wave can't affect a target that already has a major status ailment, and will not work against Ground types.
    Thunder Wave can't affect a target that has a substitute.
    Thunder Wave is unaffected by Volt Absorb.
    Volt switch-Volt Switch deals damage and then switches the user out. The user will not be switched out if the user is the only Pokémon in the party that is able to battle, if Volt Switch fails to hit the target, if using Volt Switch ends the battle, if the opponent's Ability prevents damage from Volt Switch, or if the opponent is Ground type. If Volt Switch faints a foe Trainer's Pokémon, the next Pokémon sent out by the user will not be counted for additional experience.
    If the foe Pokémon uses Pursuit on the same turn Volt Switch is used, Pursuit will deal normal damage if the foe is faster, or double damage if the foe is slower than the user.
    Thunder-Thunder is guaranteed to hit the target in rain regardless of the user's accuracy drops or the target's evasion boosts. Thunder also deal double damage to a pokemon using the move Bounce and has a 10% chance of paralyzing target pokemon

Core group each of the have 5 Ivs and come at level 1

2.Helioptile x/31/31/31/31/31 Male-Dry skin Reserved for Darkrai13
    5.Helioptile x/31/31/31/31/31 Female-Dry skin Reserved for Slimjim367
    8.Helioptile x/31/31/31/31/31 Female-Sand Veil

Runts Each of these has 4 Ivs and come at level 1
    1.Helioptile x/31/x/31/31/31 Male-Dry skin
    2.Helioptile x/x/31/31/31/31 Male-Dry skin
    3.Helioptile x/31/31/31/31/x Male-Dry skin
    4.Helioptile x/31/x/31/31/31 Female-Dry skin

Parents
    1. Level 6 x/31/31/31/31/31 Male-Dry skin
    2. Level 28 x/31/x/31/31/31 Female-Dry skin
    3. Level 31 x/31/31/31/31/31 Female-Dry skin

The Friend code for this event is 0232-9061-8059.
    So stop by today and reserve your Heliptile!!

I would also like to mention if demand is high enough i will do another batch of these. I only stopped short because i yielded a 6 Iv one.
    Nothing is required to trade for one of these however if by chance you could spare a Swift Swim Poliwag,Whirl,Wrath,Toed it would help greatly with my next event.
    Last edited by Iphantom; 12-16-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array GoldChico's Avatar
    Credits

Great event. Can I get 6.Helioptile x/31/31/31/31/31 Female-Dry skin?

Not So Cute Array predictions of doom's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Could I get #1 from the first group? Great IVs!
    Back!

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Sabin's Avatar
    Credits

Could I get number 4 from the 5 iv group dry skin named Sparky?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

Could I get number 2 out of the first group? Jeez, everyone is having these fantastic events; now I have to do something! ^_^

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array Iphantom's Avatar
    Credits

Thanks for all the positive feed back guys Sadly my 3ds is acting up and wont let me update my pokemon game so at this moment right now i cannot trade anyone. Ill be looking into the problem though so i can pump these babies outta here

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

No problem, I'll try to be patient!

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

may i have no. 7.Helioptile x/31/31/31/31/31 Female-Dry skin
    if possible name it Zuma.thanks

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Slimjim367's Avatar
    Credits

Is 2.Helioptile x/x/31/31/31/31 Male-Dry skin still available?

Can also give you that poli with swift swim
    3DS Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
    IGN: Jamie
    My safari type is Fighting and the pokemon are: Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue

White 2 FC: 2151 7122 0017
    I have game in every generation; if anyone wants anything female in one of Kurt's Apricorn Balls from Soul Silver to breed - Let me know!