Thread: Question about the Blog system

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Credits

Default Question about the Blog system

Hi, apologies if this question is answered in an FAQ somewhere, I did try to search for an answer. And apologies if this thread is in the wrong section, but I couldnt find anywhere more apropriate to put this.

I was considering starting a blog, but when I started to look for an option to do this, I could only find a darkened out option within my user cp. When I clicked on it I was only able to edit certain preferences and settings. ie (get email alerts when comments are left) Every other option I tried ie(organise sidebar etc) told me I didn't have sufficent privilages to access the page I requested. I didn't see any option anywhere, giving me a way to start a blog.

So after that long tale, my question is, do you need certain privilages on this site to start a blog? Do you need to be a moderater, minimum number of posts, have a certain amount of reputation or somthing? Or have I missed some very obvious button option somewhere

Just curious about how the system works?

Thanks,
    Don
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheMonsterAtlas's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

You need to be a paid subscriber to unlock the blog feature. (The Ribbon Under my name) Or you could win the privilege in a contest, but I don't think we have been holding contests like that for a while.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Credits

Ah, cheers for the explanation I thought I was totally missing somthing obvious in the user cp.
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ