Thread: Pokérus

Credits
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Pokérus

I don't remember seeing this topic brought up, but I was wondering if anyone needed a Pokémon with the POKÉRUS virus?

I believe the virus actually spreads a lot quicker this Gen, just remember to box your infected Pokémon before midnight and you will be good to go.

EPFL\Sr. Farmer\Admin Array Whitdjinn's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I got one of these too and spread it around a bit - it was disappointing to find that it does not double EV's gained from super training...

Credits
    Blog Entries

I am going to write up a guide for EV training in the 6th Gen with hordes and so on, but Super Training is only good if you are going for specific spreads, but the standby 252 spreads is POKÉRUS + Power Item + Horde = done in 5 battles.

It is insane.

EPFL\Sr. Farmer\Admin Array Whitdjinn's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

You can trigger a horde on command? I still need to get the rest of the power items too.... the 2 pokes i've ev trained so far were 252/252 spreads and i used super training for all of it...heh

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitdjinn View Post
    You can trigger a horde on command? I still need to get the rest of the power items too.... the 2 pokes i've ev trained so far were 252/252 spreads and i used super training for all of it...heh
    Sweet Scent or Honey will trigger hordes unless it is raining on the screen, not rain dance, but the actual over world screen.

Yeah I have wasted too much money buying Vitamins, but I am having issues with my head right now and did not want to count EVs, so super trainer and vitamins do the counting for me.

However stats cannot go higher than 252 EVs now so you cannot over train to 255 like previous generations.