Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 3DS Friend Codes and Friend Safari

EPFL\Sr. Farmer\Admin Array Whitdjinn's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    I am just curious if the following members are ever going to get on wi-fi in game again so I can see their 3rd Pokémon?

empath, Steveoj28, TheMonsterAtlas, Trombones13, & Viscosity?

I know I talked to Kurt and he mentioned he may have a chance to get online this weekend, I understand school is important, do your thing.

When I get home tonight, let me know and I'll put my FC up - I beat the elite 4 yesterday and opened up the friend safari so i'm definitely game to see what this is all about.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitdjinn View Post
    When I get home tonight, let me know and I'll put my FC up - I beat the elite 4 yesterday and opened up the friend safari so i'm definitely game to see what this is all about.
    Everyone usually post their 3DS friend here and I add it to the main post and then we add everyone's friend code to our 3DS, but it seems some members have went inactive after collecting friend codes. The only problem here is that new members or returning members now lose out on collecting all 36 safari zones currently on file here.

Which to see a players 3rd Pokémon a player must first beat the E4, but also must be online atleast once at the same time as the other player. This will also allow for the Pokémon to start spawning with a chance to have their Hidden Ability.

Which I did have everyone on the list unlocked, however since finding a person with a Ditto safari was hard to do, given our forum is small and other forums people saying they had Ditto, but then would never register you. I reformatted my daughter's 3DS until I got a Ditto safari. She has not beat the game, not even close, and for everyone here to get the Ditto I have to put my beat game into her 3DS. Well one night I made an error and I lose half of my safari data. So now I need people to get back into wi-fi to update their info. The names I mentioned are the only ones from here that have not been online since this error.

Other than that collecting friend codes to find the Pokémon you need to finish out your safari zones is another challenge within itself. I believe you can only have 100 safari zones, which makes proper collecting a must and since I assume I will be trading with most members here on a regular basis, I would like to keep the safari zones from here permanently in my 3DS, however as space gets tight I will have to cut those that are not being active.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Wi-Fi isn't set up for my 3DS here, but I'll try to be on tomorrow night after I'm back up at school to add other codes and so people can access Gastrodon in my Safari.

Credits
    Blog Entries

My Friend Code is 2466-2891-9083 My type is fire, I have ninetails, ponyta, and slugma

Credits
    Blog Entries

My Friend Code is 2466-2891-9083 My type is fire, I have ninetails, ponyta, and slugma
    I'll get you added to the main post. Slugma is one of my needs for the Fire Safari.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Perfect, I dont suppose I could gain access to that awesome Ditto Safari?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Perfect, I dont suppose I could gain access to that awesome Ditto Safari?
    Jalen is with her mom this weekend. She will be here tomorrow so I can get on her 3DS then.

Credits
    Blog Entries

sounds good - no rush at all, i added all of your friend codes so whenever you add me, you should have access, let me know if there is anything else i need to do.

Credits
    Blog Entries

For everyone asking I am going to on Jalen's 3DS if you need to unlock her Ditto.

Rare Item Hunter Array Viscosity's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    I am just curious if the following members are ever going to get on wi-fi in game again so I can see their 3rd Pokémon?

empath, Steveoj28, TheMonsterAtlas, Trombones13, & Viscosity?

I know I talked to Kurt and he mentioned he may have a chance to get online this weekend, I understand school is important, do your thing.

I will probably be able to go online tomorrow; this past holiday week had me pretty booked up. You can expect me to be online sometime between 17:00~22:00 (San Francisco Time).