Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 3DS Friend Codes and Friend Safari

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity View Post
    I will probably be able to go online tomorrow; this past holiday week had me pretty booked up. You can expect me to be online sometime between 17:00~22:00 (San Francisco Time).
    I think that is like 8-1 my time, that is my normal hours. If not I will let my game on to catch you.

I think I am sitting at 86 safari zones and need 21 different Pokémon to finish out the safari zones. With like the friend codes from here holding the key to like 4 or 5 of those Poké, but I can't remove them from the list unless I can see the person online and see their 3rd Pokémon or I am stuck with no hidden abilities.

My info reset when I put my game in Jalen's 3DS to let loose a Ditto and I went into the safari zone, which updated the info in the zone and reset it to info on Jalen's 3DS. So the members in the post ares that have been MIA in the wi-fi for awhile.

PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Hey buzz do you think you could link peoples names to there profile page on that first post so it's a little easier to send them requests to add people to there friend lists. There are still a bunch of people that haven't added me to there list...of course that could be because of my mid game friend code friend code switch.
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by toys4life View Post
    Hey buzz do you think you could link peoples names to there profile page on that first post so it's a little easier to send them requests to add people to there friend lists. There are still a bunch of people that haven't added me to there list...of course that could be because of my mid game friend code friend code switch.
    Yeah shouldn't take too much editing. I think a few of the members have went MIA though.

Edit:

I believe I have everyone's table cell linked to their profile, so please if you get a chance check your link and make sure it goes to your profile.

Also I am thinking I may clean up those that have been inactive for longer than 2 weeks.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 12-04-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Not So Cute Array predictions of doom's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

If the games go by trainer names and not DS names, I should be listed as Gwendolyn and not Jwen. ^^
    Back!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by predictions of doom View Post
    If the games go by trainer names and not DS names, I should be listed as Gwendolyn and not Jwen. ^^
    It has you listed as Jwen in my Safari zone.

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

I just found out that in 3DS, your friend codes remains same for each game. (if you are playing both pokemon X and Y games)

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by razorbeam View Post
    I just found out that in 3DS, your friend codes remains same for each game. (if you are playing both pokemon X and Y games)
    Yes it is 3DS friend code and not the game. That is how you can switched version of Pokémon X or Y that you beat to unlock that 3DS' 3rd Pokémon. Your game will then adjust your in game friends' list to match the friend codes on the 3DS.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Sabin's Avatar
    Credits

it goes by what you name the 3ds i think

Not So Cute Array predictions of doom's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    It has you listed as Jwen in my Safari zone.
    Darn. Split the 3DS with my boyfriend and that was our compromise on the name...wish it used my trainer name instead.
    (I also managed to miss the last time you used Jalen's 3DS, so I'm still trying to unlock that Ditto)
    Back!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Darn. Split the 3DS with my boyfriend and that was our compromise on the name...wish it used my trainer name instead.
    (I also managed to miss the last time you used Jalen's 3DS, so I'm still trying to unlock that Ditto)

Ugh, one of these days I will get all my safari to back haha.

I can get on here in a few minutes if you want to get the Ditto.