Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 3DS Friend Codes and Friend Safari

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Brainhost's Avatar
    Credits

Aaw, okay. Thanks for the info.

In other news, I have beaten the E4 and Champion, so my 3rd Pokémon should be there.

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brainhost View Post
    A little off topic perhaps, but is it possible to access the Pokémon in your own Friend Safari in your game? Or, in other words, will I be able to catch my Tangela, Ivysaur and one other Pokémon in the Safari?

Also, now that I'm off topic anyways: I kinda feel sorry for the newcomers . Adding this many people really takes time.
    If you have a friend that has a 3DS and has your friend code registered you could play on their 3DS and go to your Safari spot. The friend codes are registered to the 3DS, not the games like past generations.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Brainhost's Avatar
    Credits

So, I don't quite know if this is the right location to ask this, but it seems appropriate and convenient. Could anyone catch me a Quilladin from my Safari? That is the one starter I do not have. Please contact me through PM if you would like to help me . Thanks.

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Brainhost View Post
    So, I don't quite know if this is the right location to ask this, but it seems appropriate and convenient. Could anyone catch me a Quilladin from my Safari? That is the one starter I do not have. Please contact me through PM if you would like to help me . Thanks.
    I caught one for you. I'll send you PM.
    BTW : your friend safari is still missing the 3rd spot . I just have another friend safari with Quilladin. Also, catching Quilladin is a task since it knows Take Down and it always faint itself after a False Swipe.
    Last edited by razorbeam; 11-08-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Added BTW

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Crypt Gym Secretary Array pikaluva13's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

3325-2670-0450

Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, and Fletchinder
    Last edited by pikaluva13; 11-08-2013 at 05:09 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
    Blog Entries

Krispy has Frogadier as her 3rd, that is awesome. Congratulations on a Starter Safari.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Whoo! Excited to start safari-ing. Also I thought it interesting that friends without the games still show up in the safari. That is probably common knowledge though I am wondering about the safaris that show up, though. I added everyone from the thread, but only Tani's showed up without her adding me, if I recall correctly. Could anyone tell me how this works?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Whoo! Excited to start safari-ing. Also I thought it interesting that friends without the games still show up in the safari. That is probably common knowledge though I am wondering about the safaris that show up, though. I added everyone from the thread, but only Tani's showed up without her adding me, if I recall correctly. Could anyone tell me how this works?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    If you do random trades ingame with Passerbies or battles and they become Acquaintances, I believes a 2nd battle or trade with them will make them a friend and put them in your safari zone. Yeah I had Fire Emblem Awakening friends in my Safari and I have not seen them in months.

If you see 3 PokéBalls then you can find all 3 Pokés, if the 3rd spot is blank then you either need to be online with that player at the same time or they need to finish the game.

I let my game sit connected to the internet and on the charger overnight just to get those oversea friends.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

Everyone should be registered in my 3DS now; I fell a little behind

She Will, She Will, Rock You Array Sorgatani's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I added your FC, Krispy... by the time I had your froakie renamed, you weren't online any more.
    Credit for Michigan Toed image goes to thefuriousangel
    Credit for Jester Politoed image goes to N0t2f34r
    Sorgatani's Pokemon Collection