Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 330

Thread: Official 3DS Friend Codes and Friend Safari

  1. #131
    PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    978
    Credits
    18,705
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorgatani View Post
    I have a little time now, I'll add you and check it out ^_^
    EDIT: well that won't work, you'd need to re-add everyone first!

    lol Sorry Tani hadn't added everyone because if I didn't like the outcome I was gonna reset again...but in hopes of a good outcome I have added everyone so anyone can confirm what my last pokemon is.
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088





  2. #132
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    338
    Credits
    5,676

    Default

    @Darkrai/Bugcathcher6: Lol Well every poke has its appeal I guess, I actually didnt know those pokes hidden abilities until ye said.

    Im adding everyone from the op, so if anyone wants to add me, fire away.

    @HMTK: Id really love access to those ninetales if you have space to add me.
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ

  3. #133
    Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,410
    Credits
    31,200
    Blog Entries
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie boy View Post
    @Darkrai/Bugcathcher6: Lol Well every poke has its appeal I guess, I actually didnt know those pokes hidden abilities until ye said.

    Im adding everyone from the op, so if anyone wants to add me, fire away.

    @HMTK: Id really love access to those ninetales if you have space to add me.
    Yeah... Been busy with the Home Pass street plaza games and the PS4... Will update my friend codes this weekend. After I get my Zelda XL

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  4. #134
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toys4life View Post
    lol Sorry Tani hadn't added everyone because if I didn't like the outcome I was gonna reset again...but in hopes of a good outcome I have added everyone so anyone can confirm what my last pokemon is.
    Just remember if you don't like your new typing to reformat again you must do a double reformat to get a new typing.

    Like your original was Electric, reformat to Normal, reformat would stay normal, reformat to new type, reformat, reformat new type.

    I am not sure why this is, but it can be a pain.


  5. #135
    PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    978
    Credits
    18,705
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Actually that is kinda nice if you are looking for a certain type you can reset until you find the type you want and then single reset until you get the pokemon you are looking for.

    EDIT: Hopefully the holidays will bring more people with new 3ds's and new games and they could reset till they get any pokemon the farm does not have yet. Need to get some of the veterans back...is taterbuds kid old enough to play pokemon? What about Nana Nettie and Momtaro...don't they have grand kids???

    Let's make it a Pokemon kinda Christmas people!
    Last edited by toys4life; 11-21-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088





  6. #136
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toys4life View Post
    Actually that is kinda nice if you are looking for a certain type you can reset until you find the type you want and then single reset until you get the pokemon you are looking for.
    Pretty sure the Pokémon stay the same with the type.

    I am trying to talk Caden into reformatting his 3DS from his mom's haha. I would like to try for a Steel Magneton / Metang / Bronzong safari so I can farm Metal Coats to my hearts content.

    Or a nice Dragon or Dark safari which I think we are missing here.


  7. #137
    Phanpy Hoarder Array Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,033
    Credits
    26,253
    Blog Entries
    128

    Default

    If I were to reformat, would I lose the game I purchased from the DS market? My partner and I are using the Xmas budget to get him a DS too, so I might want to start the game over to play it from the start with him, anyway - might be nice to get a different Safari as well. (Also I'd hope someone could store my special pokes for me so I could keep them!)

    Oh and how far along in the game would I have to get before someone could tell me the first 2 pokes?

    Ignore the friend code on Phanpy's head. That's the old DS.
    Friend code is 4012-4693-9035

  8. #138
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    If I were to reformat, would I lose the game I purchased from the DS market? My partner and I are using the Xmas budget to get him a DS too, so I might want to start the game over to play it from the start with him, anyway - might be nice to get a different Safari as well. (Also I'd hope someone could store my special pokes for me so I could keep them!)

    Oh and how far along in the game would I have to get before someone could tell me the first 2 pokes?
    As far as I know any content that you buy is connect to your Club Nintendo account.

    I have not done this with any of my systems, Jalen's 3DS has no downloaded content on it, so that is why I used her 3DS to reformat, just to be safe.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 11-21-2013 at 01:56 PM.


  9. #139
    PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    978
    Credits
    18,705
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Just remember if you don't like your new typing to reformat again you must do a double reformat to get a new typing.

    Like your original was Electric, reformat to Normal, reformat would stay normal, reformat to new type, reformat, reformat new type.

    I am not sure why this is, but it can be a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Pretty sure the Pokémon stay the same with the type.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Now if they were just Japanese or a different region altogether I would have my own Masuda Method farm.
    SOOOOOOO WAIT! are you saying that if you reset your daughters once that she would still have the Ditto in her safari? And IF when you reset it you selected United Kingdom or Australia or something other than the United States would you not in fact have your own Masuda Method farm?!?!?!
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088





  10. #140
    Gym Leader Array BugCatcher6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    12,608
    Credits
    61,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toys4life View Post
    SOOOOOOO WAIT! are you saying that if you reset your daughters once that she would still have the Ditto in her safari? And IF when you reset it you selected United Kingdom or Australia or something other than the United States would you not in fact have your own Masuda Method farm?!?!?!
    As far as I know changing the 3DS to Australia would not change the region that the 3DS is, plus Australia is not a foreign region to the USA. The regions are ENG, FRE, GER, ITA, JPN, KOR, and SPA.

    Also to change the games region means you have to restart the entire game, but since the game I have is an ENG region game, I can just change the language at the start of the game.

    That is why I am so tempted to buy the Japan exclusive Orange and Black 3DS LL. I could then friend Jalen's 3DS to it and farm Ditto on a Japanese 3DS LL with a Japanese copy of X/Y and then trade to my American 3DS and X and MM to my heart's content.

    Now to find to make more friends in Japan.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •