Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 3DS Friend Codes and Friend Safari

PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgatani View Post
    I have a little time now, I'll add you and check it out ^_^
    EDIT: well that won't work, you'd need to re-add everyone first!

lol Sorry Tani hadn't added everyone because if I didn't like the outcome I was gonna reset again...but in hopes of a good outcome I have added everyone so anyone can confirm what my last pokemon is.
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Credits

@Darkrai/Bugcathcher6: Lol Well every poke has its appeal I guess, I actually didnt know those pokes hidden abilities until ye said.

Im adding everyone from the op, so if anyone wants to add me, fire away.

@HMTK: Id really love access to those ninetales if you have space to add me.
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie boy View Post
    @Darkrai/Bugcathcher6: Lol Well every poke has its appeal I guess, I actually didnt know those pokes hidden abilities until ye said.

Im adding everyone from the op, so if anyone wants to add me, fire away.

@HMTK: Id really love access to those ninetales if you have space to add me.
    Yeah... Been busy with the Home Pass street plaza games and the PS4... Will update my friend codes this weekend. After I get my Zelda XL

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by toys4life View Post
    lol Sorry Tani hadn't added everyone because if I didn't like the outcome I was gonna reset again...but in hopes of a good outcome I have added everyone so anyone can confirm what my last pokemon is.
    Just remember if you don't like your new typing to reformat again you must do a double reformat to get a new typing.

Like your original was Electric, reformat to Normal, reformat would stay normal, reformat to new type, reformat, reformat new type.

I am not sure why this is, but it can be a pain.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Actually that is kinda nice if you are looking for a certain type you can reset until you find the type you want and then single reset until you get the pokemon you are looking for.

EDIT: Hopefully the holidays will bring more people with new 3ds's and new games and they could reset till they get any pokemon the farm does not have yet. Need to get some of the veterans back...is taterbuds kid old enough to play pokemon? What about Nana Nettie and Momtaro...don't they have grand kids???

Let's make it a Pokemon kinda Christmas people!
    Last edited by toys4life; 11-21-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Actually that is kinda nice if you are looking for a certain type you can reset until you find the type you want and then single reset until you get the pokemon you are looking for.
    Pretty sure the Pokémon stay the same with the type.

I am trying to talk Caden into reformatting his 3DS from his mom's haha. I would like to try for a Steel Magneton / Metang / Bronzong safari so I can farm Metal Coats to my hearts content.

Or a nice Dragon or Dark safari which I think we are missing here.

Credits
    Blog Entries

If I were to reformat, would I lose the game I purchased from the DS market? My partner and I are using the Xmas budget to get him a DS too, so I might want to start the game over to play it from the start with him, anyway - might be nice to get a different Safari as well. (Also I'd hope someone could store my special pokes for me so I could keep them!)

Oh and how far along in the game would I have to get before someone could tell me the first 2 pokes?

Ignore the friend code on Phanpy's head. That's the old DS.
    Friend code is 4012-4693-9035

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    If I were to reformat, would I lose the game I purchased from the DS market? My partner and I are using the Xmas budget to get him a DS too, so I might want to start the game over to play it from the start with him, anyway - might be nice to get a different Safari as well. (Also I'd hope someone could store my special pokes for me so I could keep them!)

Oh and how far along in the game would I have to get before someone could tell me the first 2 pokes?
    As far as I know any content that you buy is connect to your Club Nintendo account.

I have not done this with any of my systems, Jalen's 3DS has no downloaded content on it, so that is why I used her 3DS to reformat, just to be safe.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 11-21-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Just remember if you don't like your new typing to reformat again you must do a double reformat to get a new typing.

Like your original was Electric, reformat to Normal, reformat would stay normal, reformat to new type, reformat, reformat new type.

I am not sure why this is, but it can be a pain.
    Pretty sure the Pokémon stay the same with the type.
    Now if they were just Japanese or a different region altogether I would have my own Masuda Method farm.
    SOOOOOOO WAIT! are you saying that if you reset your daughters once that she would still have the Ditto in her safari? And IF when you reset it you selected United Kingdom or Australia or something other than the United States would you not in fact have your own Masuda Method farm?!?!?!

Credits
    Blog Entries

SOOOOOOO WAIT! are you saying that if you reset your daughters once that she would still have the Ditto in her safari? And IF when you reset it you selected United Kingdom or Australia or something other than the United States would you not in fact have your own Masuda Method farm?!?!?!
    As far as I know changing the 3DS to Australia would not change the region that the 3DS is, plus Australia is not a foreign region to the USA. The regions are ENG, FRE, GER, ITA, JPN, KOR, and SPA.

Also to change the games region means you have to restart the entire game, but since the game I have is an ENG region game, I can just change the language at the start of the game.

That is why I am so tempted to buy the Japan exclusive Orange and Black 3DS LL. I could then friend Jalen's 3DS to it and farm Ditto on a Japanese 3DS LL with a Japanese copy of X/Y and then trade to my American 3DS and X and MM to my heart's content.

Now to find to make more friends in Japan.