Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 3DS Friend Codes and Friend Safari

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HMTKSteve View Post
    I need to just add a few more names and then leave my 3DS on for a day while I rune errands and do chores.
    That is how I have over 900 hours on my game.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Slimjim367's Avatar
    Credits

perhaps we should organize a thread for 'active' players to exchange their 3ds codes, thus guaranteeing an online encounter within a couple of days?

This list could be around 25 members or so (seeing as that about as many really active members as we have as far as I know)

just an idea?
    3DS Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
    IGN: Jamie
    My safari type is Fighting and the pokemon are: Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue

White 2 FC: 2151 7122 0017
    I have game in every generation; if anyone wants anything female in one of Kurt's Apricorn Balls from Soul Silver to breed - Let me know!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Since it's not big enough for one post anyway, you could just keep the active members in the first post and move the others down to the second.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

Yeah I'm having trouble keeping track of everyone, and I have like 20 people who haven't registered me back. I think we could use some cleanup.

I've done next to nothing online with X/Y so I'm a bit confused about the stuff you're talking about haha. Like why leave your game running all day? What does encountering people online do? And does that apply to anyone or just people registered as friends on 3DS? Feel free to PM me about it or something if you don't want to clog up the thread.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Credits

@Josh: Its to do with the friend safari, in order to access a friends third pokemon slot in their safari, you both need to have been online at the same time, also pokemon with their hidden ability can be encountered in their friend safari too if you were both online at the same time. So thats why people leave their 3ds's on for hours, so that they can have a better chance of encountering each other
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joshw2011 View Post
    I've done next to nothing online with X/Y so I'm a bit confused about the stuff you're talking about haha. Like why leave your game running all day? What does encountering people online do? And does that apply to anyone or just people registered as friends on 3DS? Feel free to PM me about it or something if you don't want to clog up the thread.
    To unlock the 3rd Pokémon in the Safari Zone you need to beat the E4. To unlock the Pokémon's Hidden Ability you need to be online at the same time as the other person once, so with different time zones that is sometimes a pain. Letting your game on and online 24/7 means you are more likely to connect with that person and unlock all the features.

Also the problem with knowing who is active and who is inactive is a pain.

There are some members that pop in once a month. Others that have been gone since X/Y launched. Some that just haven't added everyone.

Caden has some that just never added him.

Everyone added Jalen because she has a Ditto, which Caden puts his game in to unlock Ditto for these people, but they won't add Caden. Nice.

Here this weekend I can try and make some changes to the list.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 02-06-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Oh yeah I remember reading about the ability part now. Thanks for the explanation. I will try to keep myself logged in when I play from now on! I have a tendency to stop and go while playing and close the 3DS which disconnects me. I'll get into the habit of logging in online then keeping it open haha.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joshw2011 View Post
    Oh yeah I remember reading about the ability part now. Thanks for the explanation. I will try to keep myself logged in when I play from now on! I have a tendency to stop and go while playing and close the 3DS which disconnects me. I'll get into the habit of logging in online then keeping it open haha.
    That is annoying, I don't know why Pokémon did not add a sleep function. I guess they did not want people tying up the server.

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Interesting. Pokemon logs me out if I leave the 3DS unattended.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk