Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #664 Scatterbug / #665 Spewpa / #666 Vivillon

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default #664 Scatterbug / #665 Spewpa / #666 Vivillon

You may request or offer the following pokémon on this thread: Family Tree: #664 Scatterbug #665 Spewpa #666 Vivillon

High Plains Pattern (Western North America) ------ Sun Pattern (Mexico) ------------ Marine (Mediterranean, Chile, parts of Germany & Austria)
    Elegant Pattern (Japan) ----------------------- Meadow pattern (Europe, Japan) --- Monsoon Pattern (Taiwan, Hong Kong,Japan-Okinawa, India)
    River Pattern (Australia) ----------------------------- Garden Pattern (Ireland, New Zealand, parts of UK) Sandstrom Pattern (Somolia, UAE)
    Ocean Pattern (Hawaii) ------------------------------- Archipelago Pattern (Caribbean) -------- Jungle Pattern (Colombia, Malaysia, Singapore)
    Modern Pattern (Southern & Central US & Canada)---- Savannha Pattern (Brazil, Peru) ---- Continental Pattern (Central Europe, Colorado, Korea)
    Polar Pattern (Northeast US, Alaska and Eastern Canada) - Icy Pattern (Northern Canada, Finland, Norway) Tundra Pattern (Norway, Iceland)
    Last edited by Deneves; 11-16-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Added more images

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Taurosdude15's Avatar
    Credits

Well Wyoming is modern pattern vivillion. If anyone needs one I can obtain one for you.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have a High Plains pattern as my game evolution. I would love to trade for a modern pattern.. Should we trade Scatterbugs so we can evolve and name?

I wonder if any of our members has the Ocean or Sun Patterns? I am really wanting one of those

Thanks Cherise

Thanks Belnumcree for the awesome signature banner!

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Does anyone here have a spare Sun pattern Vivillon or Scatterbug ?
    My native is Polar but I have a spare Elegant and Modern Vivillon.

i got finally got one.
    Last edited by razorbeam; 11-27-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: update on getting one

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Credits

Hello, I am new here!

I am trying to make a Vivillon collection at the moment but really struggling to do this through the GTS and PSS. I was wondering if anyone could help and trade with me?

My native Vivillon form is the Garden Pattern. I have a few of those to spare, as well as 3 Modern Pattern, 1 Polar Pattern, 1 Meadow Pattern, 1 Marine Pattern, and 2 Continental Patterns at this moment in time.

I am still looking for the Tundra, Savannah, Jungle, Archipelago, Ocean, River, Sandstorm, Monsoon, and Sun patterns. If anybody could help I'd really appreciate it!

Amazingly, I did obtain the Icy Snow Pattern through the GTS, I heard it was quite rare so I think I got lucky there!

Thank you!
    I love Skiddo!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Manda 2079-7317-7507

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Credits

Hi Sunny, welcome to the farm I'm also trying to collect all these guys, the GTS is insane, people ask for legendaries for some of these guys, I have 9 out of the 18 so far, the only spares I have are 1 polar/ 1 elegant/ 1 modern/ 1 marine. It would be cool if this thread could become a hub for collecting all these guys. If everyone posted their region and pattern here it would be awesome.

Im Ireland, garden pattern.
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I have High Plains & Ocean if you need those.

Credits

Hey Deneves have you a spare ocean pattern? Thats a rare one Have you collected them all? Any of my spares interest you?

Credits

Hello Donnie boy, nice to meet you!

Isn't it tough trying to collect these little guys? I know what you mean about the GTS, it's madness as all anybody seems to want is a legendary, and when you put your own Vivillon on the GTS, you just end up with doubles most of the time of patterns that are quite common. It sounds like you have a similar number to me, I think I have about 9 as well. Would you like to exchange friend codes so when we get new patterns we could maybe exchange them through the PSS? Sadly, I have all the patterns you are offering at the moment but maybe when we get more we could trade?

Hi Deneves, would it be possible to have an Ocean Vivillon please? Is there anything I could give you in exchange? I've listed the Vivillon I have to trade in my last post.

Thanks guys!
    I love Skiddo!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Manda 2079-7317-7507

Credits

Hi Sunny my friend code is in my signature, above my trainer card.

Ok after an intensive night of obsessive trading I manged to collect 16 of the 18 patterns. 2 remain Sandstorm and Icy pattern. Two of the rarest it seems. I now have some more doubles if anyone wants to figure out a trade.

Sunny that Icy pattern is very rare, its the pure white one yes? That along with sandstorm are all I need to get.

Doubles I have for trade are: Sun/ Archipelago/ River/ Marine/ Polar and continental.

Happy Hunting