Thread: What's missing from your Pokemon collection?

Credits

Default What's missing from your Pokemon collection?

I was curious to know if anyone on the forum actually has a complete collection, or if no one does, what is missing from your Pokemon collection? I'm missing technically 11 Pokemon, of course the majority being Legendaries.

This list is what I am missing.

Tyrogue
    Hitmonchan
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmontop
    Mew
    Suicune
    Celebi
    Palkia
    Phione
    Manaphy
    Genesect

Thanks to the Deoxys event I crossed that specific Legendary off of my list. I was planning on getting Phione and Mew from Pokemon Ranch but that's just going to take forever. I don't even know how I'm going to come across Celebi or even Genesect.
    "For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass" - H.P. Lovecraft's 'The Outsider'

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

I've recently started trying to catch them all again. I had all of em at one point; not anymore though... I think I have 236 caught in White 2 right now ;p

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I have a bunch of adamant Tyrougues if you would like one

Credits

I actually thought about just getting Tyrogue from my HeartGold that I recently bought, but the game just froze and I'm too mad to pick it up again! So, I might take you up on your offer, Deneves. That way, I can just focus on grabbing all of the Legendaries from HeartGold.

I'm hoping that when I have enough high-level Pokemon or Legendary Pokemon I can offer, I can meet up with random people over the GTS Negotiations and I can collect the other Pokemon I'm missing. That's how I managed to get a Giratina, by trading my shiny Dragonite over.
    "For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass" - H.P. Lovecraft's 'The Outsider'

Credits

I do not have the Sinnoh Dragons trio. I'm also missing trade evos like Slowking, Steelix, Politoed, Machamp, Gengar, Gorebyss, Huntail...the list goes on. I do have Conkeldurr and Magmortar though, thanks to Deneves and Brianna
    Black 2 Friend Code: 5201 0637 0009
    Name: ABC

If you need help evolving Pokemon via trade, feel free to look for me, or drop me a PM

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newster View Post
    I'm also missing trade evos like Slowking, Steelix, Politoed, Machamp, Gengar, Gorebyss, Huntail
    I'd save my evolutionary items for well bred pokes.
    Gorebyss and Huntail can be caught with a fishing rods on route 4 depending on the version you have in Black 2 and White 2. Politoed can be fished for in a lot areas in the dark spots also. Steelix is in Twist Mountain in the dust spots similar to finding drilbur/exacdrill.

The Global link is a great help for a lot of these as some pokemon (Graveler, Haunter, machoke, kadabra) will evolve upon receiving them.

The toughest for my to finish were froslass, scizor, dusknoir, gallade and the porygons as I couldn't get them in my pokedex without evolving them myself. (which meant breeding them first to make sure they were worthy)
    Last edited by Deneves; 05-12-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Deneves View Post
    The Global link is a great help for a lot of these as some pokemon (Graveler, Haunter, machoke, kadabra) will evolve upon receiving them.
    How do you receive Graveler, Haunter from the Global Link? Is it through DW or some other method?
    Black 2 Friend Code: 5201 0637 0009
    Name: ABC

If you need help evolving Pokemon via trade, feel free to look for me, or drop me a PM

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newster View Post
    How do you receive Graveler, Haunter from the Global Link? Is it through DW or some other method?
    Through the GTS