Thread: Tips on getting BP in BW2

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

Default Tips on getting BP in BW2

So I've noticed some members having trouble obtaining enough BP for items in these games and decided to share how I get these sought after points. These methods may be common knowledge but I also believe it could help some people.

So basically what I do is use the PWT for the bulk of my points. When you first start in the tournaments you get 1 or 2 BP. This turns most people off as it doesn't yield immediate results, but when you beat all the gym leader rounds you unlock a tourney that allows you to face a random selection of all the gym leaders but this time you recieve 1 BP for each pokemon that didn't faint during each battle. (1 Pokemon faints the first battle and you have 3 in total then you get 2 BP for that battle) This means if you challenge this tournament to triple battles you have the chance to recieve 18 BP for defeating only 3 trainers! (Since triples use 6 pokemon and there are three battles, 6x3 is 1 It is very easy to accumulate BP this way. Especially since if you beat this 10 times you unlock the champions mode where you can face all the former champions. (Beating this mode will also score you a star on your trainer card)

Anyways, hopefully that made sense and was moderately helpful. I was bored so I decided to try and help the community! Also! You get BP for random matchup, however I dont know the rate. I usually get 1 BP but I only ever stay on for a couple battles. Anyone else have ways to get a substantial amount of BP?

PokeFarm Blogger Array pokemonpal7's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

That sounds like the best way to me, but does that method still yield BP if you lose at all? I haven't bothered with the PWT much yet, so this could persuade me. I tend to only go there when I need shards.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

If you lose you get a shard...

On a side note, an extremely easy way to get shards is to go to entralink and choose the "Find Shards" funfest mission that you automatically unlock after beating the E4.