Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Analysing X and Y

Credits
    Blog Entries

P S S will also share with you when it is your friends' birthday haha. Nice feature, mainly because I am terrible with remembering birthdays.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Darkrai13's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by razorbeam View Post
    It is really bugging me that the post-game is not straight-forward. I thought i can find all the mega stones after defeating the champion without reading a walkthrough or looking for videos. Each long hours spent lead me to nothing accomplished which i could have used to EV train pokes. I finally gave in and found out that i can only find them between 8pm to 9pm and after reaching Kiloude City and battle Serena.

Also, is there tips on how to use Super Training for low level pokemon ? I tried several times to train my level 1 Shogun and keep failing.
    Utilize hordes when ev training! It typically takes ten minutes to ev train with hordes.

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    P S S will also share with you when it is your friends' birthday haha. Nice feature, mainly because I am terrible with remembering birthdays.
    i wish you can send surprise gifts through PSS on someone's birthday like objects you receive in Pokemon-Amie.

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by razorbeam View Post
    Also, is there tips on how to use Super Training for low level pokemon ? I tried several times to train my level 1 Shogun and keep failing.
    Start with the first tiers until you can clear those easily, then move up.
    Speaking of which, I love super training -- I did in an hour and a half what would have taken me at least 3 hours in previous gens, EV train an Umbreon.
    [4:50 PM] Bobbreeder: Well, Scizor dies to insertfirehere

Credits
    Blog Entries

I did 3 Pokémon in about 2 hours. If you are doing 252 in a stat, you cannot go over 252 in a stat, so I did 100 in vitamins and just trained until the trainer said it would not work and went to the next stat.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I just beat the E4 and I must say that this game is EPIC! I am so sad that it's over. The gyms were amazing the E4 gyms were something else and the final battle with, I won't give the spoiler but it was so moving, I cried I will post my third pokemon once I hit the Safari.

@ Krispy, take your time, it really is a wonderful game the best Pokemon game in my humble opinion. I can't wait for my son to play this game I know that it will spark his interest in Pokemon once again

Thanks Belnumcree for the awesome signature banner!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cherkat View Post
    I just beat the E4 and I must say that this game is EPIC! I am so sad that it's over. The gyms were amazing the E4 gyms were something else and the final battle with, I won't give the spoiler but it was so moving, I cried I will post my third pokemon once I hit the Safari.

@ Krispy, take your time, it really is a wonderful game the best Pokemon game in my humble opinion. I can't wait for my son to play this game I know that it will spark his interest in Pokemon once again

Congratulations.

Once you have beat the game anyone on your friends' list can see your 3rd Pokémon once we have all been online together and sync'd.

I don't want to give away any of the ending, so I will do a spoiler tag.

I really was moved by the reunion between AZ and his Floette. I believe that is a first in the series, and a first for a true touching moment also.