Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Analysing X and Y

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Deneves View Post
    Chesnaught - Grass/Fighting
    Delphox - Fire/Psychic
    Greninja - Water/Dark

So their secondary typing counterbalances their primary typing strengths & weaknesses.
    Yes! I'm pumped. It appears most of my gameplay starter have been revolving around fighters since Hoenn. Torchic, Chimchar, Pignite and now Chespin.

It appears that both primary and secondary are effective on one specie not both. example: grass/fighting beats water/dark which beats fire/psychic and loop.

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Z?

A third legendary has been leaked a Ground/Dragon pokemon Zygarde setting up the possibility (Probability) of seeing a Pokemon Z.

Credits
    Blog Entries

La, la, la, I can't hear you, la, la, la.

Nintendo did mention that it wanted to get away from the 3rd game revisit, like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum and go the route of maybe sequels or just an entirely new game.

What is a Goodra though?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array UnderFudge's Avatar
    Credits

Goodra's evolution line. It is assumed that it will take the role of pseudo-legendary like Dragonite and Hydragon.
    It's pure dragon typing and it's first form, Gloomy is our lord and saviour.

Also I found one leaker posting the OST soundtracks from the game.

He's YouTube is linked here.

Next Event: Sea Side Shellos

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Zygarde confirms that X and Y is taken from the concept of the Norse Mythology encompassing the realms of Yggdrasil which include Asgard , Midgard and Niflheim. The winged creature from Asgard, the stag from Midgard and the serpent from Niflheim.

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by UnderFudge View Post

Gloomy is our lord and saviour.
    This is the only part of this post that was relevant.
    [4:50 PM] Bobbreeder: Well, Scizor dies to insertfirehere

Credits
    Blog Entries

Anyone else upset that there has only been one new Bug announced? Would it have been too much to be Bug/Fairy instead of yet again another Bug/Flying Butterfly/Moth?

Seriously,

Not Bug/Flying, but lets toss in

This bug guy is unhappy. Although the only joy I get is that Vivillon is National PokéDex entry #666, so I hope it is very evil.

Last edited by BugCatcher6; 10-10-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    I would have been more excited for better ways to breed Genderless and the 100% genders. Like a calf that is 50/50 male and female that would evolve into Tauros or Miltank. Braviary is such a sad waste of a decent Pokémon. Golurk, also a waste of decent stats, nice ability, and fair move pool.

Mega stones leave nothing for breeders. Where is the breeder eye candy?

I have heard of one interesting thing called a single use Ability Capsule that allows a trainer to switch a pokemon's primary & its secondary ability.
    Nothing is more frustrating than breeding an awesome Staryu and finding it has the Illuminate ability.

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Anyone else upset that there has only been one new Bug announced? Would it have been too much to be Bug/Fairy instead of yet again another Bug/Flying Butterfly/Moth?
    Yes, too many bug/flying. Add Ledian, Yanma, Vespiqueen families to those. Bug/Fairy seems like a natural and I'd like to go a step farther and seem Flygon become a Bug/Dragon. Let's get a little diversity. Where's an Electric/Bug (maybe a Volbeat or new firefly) or a fully evolved Water/Bug or Ground/Bug .
    At my count there are only 69 new pokemon in Pokemon X & Y, so far the least of any new generation.

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Any word on the size of the download version?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deneves View Post
    I have heard of one interesting thing called a single use Ability Capsule that allows a trainer to switch a pokemon's primary & its secondary ability.
    Nothing is more frustrating than breeding an awesome Staryu and finding it has the Illuminate ability.

Yes, too many bug/flying. Add Ledian, Yanma, Vespiqueen families to those. Bug/Fairy seems like a natural and I'd like to go a step farther and seem Flygon become a Bug/Dragon. Let's get a little diversity. Where's an Electric/Bug (maybe a Volbeat or new firefly) or a fully evolved Water/Bug or Ground/Bug .
    At my count there are only 69 new pokemon in Pokemon X & Y, so far the least of any new generation.
    Yeah I was pointing out the butterfly/moth like Pokémon. Surkit turns from Water/Bug to Bug/Flying, boo. Joltik has Electric/Bug.

Now Pinsir is ruined with Mega evolution, yet again a Bug/Flying from his mega evolution.

200BP for the Ability Capsule, not sure if it is reusable yet. Be a heck of a BP sink.